Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch + Nightmare SV

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

znihilist
07.08.2013 , 12:11 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
It was actually posted with the summer updates that the patch and nightmare SV would be released on july 9th. According to eric's post in this thread amber is going to update later today on patch/maintenance.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=652060
But you chose to disregard this:
Quote:
As you saw with Game Update 2.2 which had to be moved back by one day, itís entirely possible these will move!
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Ehh I guess I'll get used to it eventually

WillHolmes
07.08.2013 , 12:17 PM | #22
Hardcore end game progression guilds will alter their schedules around new content release. And yes eventhough this isnt technically new it it a new mode. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you do have to realize guilds do it. Just because you aren't on that level doesn't mean others don't strive to be the best or close to it.
the 50th person to complete can be just as good as the first, they just may have a life and less time to skip work to play video games lol, speed of completion prooves nothing but who has their priorities backwards
Shadowlands - Chandrian

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
10/10 DF/DP NIM

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 12:17 PM | #23
you guys seem to be missing what I'm saying. I'm saying advanced notice of the change on date would have saved people a lot of trouble. Its one thing to say dates are subject to change its another thing to wait until less than 24 hours before their listed release date and then say the schedule is changed. A weeks notice goes a long way and since eric's response admits that they were planning on delaying the release by a day because of the holiday that is where my frustration comes from. No communication on the change until less than 24 hrs. BW left some of the hardcore gang that changed their schedules out to dry and didnt bother to give us a heads up on the change until it was too late

WillHolmes
07.08.2013 , 12:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Inflicktion View Post
I'll never understand why BW keeps trying so hard to please the hardcore raiders when it's obvious they'll never be happy.
well who cares about 48 people out of 1,000,000 seriously lol
Shadowlands - Chandrian

Toasterman - Heal MercHanjabba - Madness Sin
10/10 DF/DP NIM

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 12:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by WillHolmes View Post
the 50th person to complete can be just as good as the first, they just may have a life and less time to skip work to play video games lol, speed of completion prooves nothing but who has their priorities backwards
50th person/group obviously lacks the dedication to be the best. It takes dedication to get the firsts. As for priorities they are just fine. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you have to be aware that hardcore endgame guilds schedule their time in advance and do not like it wasted.

ImpactHound
07.08.2013 , 12:22 PM | #26
you guys seem to be missing what I'm saying. I'm saying advanced notice of the change on date would have saved people a lot of trouble. Its one thing to say dates are subject to change its another thing to wait until less than 24 hours before their listed release date and then say the schedule is changed. A weeks notice goes a long way and since eric's response admits that they were planning on delaying the release by a day because of the holiday that is where my frustration comes from. No communication on the change until less than 24 hrs. BW left some of the hardcore gang that changed their schedules out to dry and didnt bother to give us a heads up on the change until it was too late
Blizzard kisses hardcore raider's butts because they consider them so valuable in tuning difficulty during the PTR process. You get precise times and dates for encounters, and an accurate schedule of timeframes when major raids, wings and difficulties go live or unlock, and any changes are communicated instantly to the players in question.

I understand what you'd like, but it's unrealistic to expect the same treatment from this game's staff. BTW, how many seperate progression groups do you run? You never answered.

znihilist
07.08.2013 , 12:30 PM | #27
50th person/group obviously lacks the dedication to be the best. It takes dedication to get the firsts. As for priorities they are just fine. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you have to be aware that hardcore endgame guilds schedule their time in advance and do not like it wasted.
yet you chose to skip a boss! Funny how arguments work!
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Ehh I guess I'll get used to it eventually

LtGeneralGezlin
07.08.2013 , 12:39 PM | #28
You know what.... it's people like YOU that make me glad to be a Care-bearing, PVE player who is here for the story. The only reason you want "the firsts" is so you can stroke your E-Peen on the internet.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

idnewton
07.08.2013 , 12:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

Due to the 4th of July we planned to push maintenance back by a day, I apologize for not putting that on the forums earlier. We are currently targeting 2.2.2 to hit on Wednesday morning with our maintenance. Amber will be posting maintenance messaging a bit later on today.

I will let you know if anything changes!

-eric
That would mean PTS maintanence is pushed back as well, correct?
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 02:42 PM | #30
still waiting for that update from amber...work day is almost done...