Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revans Heir title timing

RomanovX
07.06.2013 , 08:33 AM | #1
I received an email about the new title that you can get in game but you can only buy it between the 15th and 16th.
I don't think it was the best idea to have something available in one day in the middle of the summer? Some of us are on vacation and won't be able to buy the title because of the really small time frame.

Can I just order the title now and the game will automatically buy it for me when it's available?

lironBD
07.06.2013 , 09:30 AM | #2
don't worry I'll sell you one when you'll be back.. prepare the creds.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Andryah
07.06.2013 , 09:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RomanovX View Post
I received an email about the new title that you can get in game but you can only buy it between the 15th and 16th.
I don't think it was the best idea to have something available in one day in the middle of the summer? Some of us are on vacation and won't be able to buy the title because of the really small time frame.

Can I just order the title now and the game will automatically buy it for me when it's available?
It's a tenth anniversary event item for KOTORS 10th....interestingly enough.. on the actual 10th anniversary. It's a party favor...available only duing the party.

Do you postpone birthday parties and anniversaries IRL?

Besides.. they are tradeable. So if you cannot obtain one due to real life for CCs.. you will be able to acquire one via some credits on the GTN. You only need one, because there will be an account wide unlock for it in Collections.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

DuckimusPrime
07.06.2013 , 09:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Do you postpone birthday parties and anniversaries IRL?
Are you saying that you don't postpone parties and celebrations for when people are actually available to celebrate them?

Aries_cz
07.06.2013 , 10:14 AM | #5
Oh, I am sure it will be an item that you have to use to get the title, so it will flood the GTN, where it will persist for some time
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

branmakmuffin
07.06.2013 , 10:15 AM | #6
I didn't get to buy the Collector's Edition when it first came out, but now I want it.

IOW, you snooze, you lose.

Andryah
07.06.2013 , 10:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DuckimusPrime View Post
Are you saying that you don't postpone parties and celebrations for when people are actually available to celebrate them?
I don't postpone them because I am not available and they are AND IT'S their celebration.

This is a celebration for KOTOR, NOT the OP.
The MMO player would do well to embrace the nature of reality: Everything is relative, a projection based upon a malleable set of universal laws. Reality is an elastic process in which our individual choices play an active role.

Skodan
07.06.2013 , 10:58 AM | #8

if i was out of the U.S. on july 4th should they have postponed their celebrations for independence day so i could experience it?
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Jeebbers
07.08.2013 , 01:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
if i was out of the U.S. on july 4th should they have postponed their celebrations for independence day so i could experience it?
Righteous

daclouddwalker
07.08.2013 , 01:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DuckimusPrime View Post
This...

I dont have a problem with the timing, but its not out of the norm to celebrate a birthday or something on a day that people are actually available lol