Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are Sith inquisitors or Warriors more powerful?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Are Sith inquisitors or Warriors more powerful?

Girdeux
07.08.2013 , 02:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zelphien View Post
Here is a nice little debate lore wise.

The Sith Warrior is the Wrath of the Emperor. However, the Emperor himself is an Inquisitor.
funny you say that, the emperor himself, an inquistor (the most powerful inquistor ever at that point) is beaten by the Hero of Tython, who specializes in lightsaber combat.

Same as the Warrior, the SW beats an emperor amped with Sel Makor.

LadyKulvax
07.08.2013 , 04:40 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
The Warrior is the Emperor's Wrath, handpicked by the Dark Lord of the Sith himself. The Wrath *is* the most powerful, most dangerous Sith in the Empire, second only to the Emperor himself.
This is so wrong it's not funny, Darth Jadus is considered the second most powerful in the Empire, Marr and Malgus just behind him.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Girdeux
07.08.2013 , 04:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
This is so wrong it's not funny, Darth Jadus is considered the second most powerful in the Empire, Marr and Malgus just behind him.
at the time he was.

LadyKulvax
07.08.2013 , 06:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
at the time he was.
No, he still is, the SWTOR Encyclopedia makes it quite clear that those three were or are the top dogs, nowhere is it said the Emperor's Wrath surpass either of them.
Battle Honour

SithKoriandr
07.08.2013 , 07:17 AM | #25
No, he still is, the SWTOR Encyclopedia makes it quite clear that those three were or are the top dogs, nowhere is it said the Emperor's Wrath surpass either of them.
Would the SWTOR Encyclopedia even say anything to the effect that "Warrior is the most powerful"? I wouldn't think so, as that's a lot of warriors running around, and in the end, a player character.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Girdeux
07.08.2013 , 07:18 AM | #26
yes, were.

LadyKulvax
07.08.2013 , 07:56 AM | #27
yes, were.
Considering two could possibly be dead, that is why it says were, nice try though.
Battle Honour

Girdeux
07.08.2013 , 08:01 AM | #28
Considering two could possibly be dead, that is why it says were, nice try though.
thats why i said were.

LadyKulvax
07.08.2013 , 09:30 AM | #29
thats why i said were.
Ah I thought you were attempting to use it as if it means someone else had passed them in power.
Battle Honour

Dak_fireraker
07.08.2013 , 12:09 PM | #30
Speaking in "Pure combat terms" the Warrior is the more powerful in melee combat using his lightsaber prowess. The Inquisitor is the more powerful force user using lighting/leech abilities. With that in mind, I guess it boils down to can the Warrior cut the inquistior in 1/2 b4 the Inquistior lights the warrior up like a 4th of july fireworks display?
Darkside Star Wars Battlefront Jung Ma server
Solstar LVL 55 Assassin; Robotripper ; Marauder-Smurf - Mara; Mjr'Mindcrime - Operative; Solstie - Sorc
Solqitta LVL 55 Commando; Solahmar ; Kularima - Knight; Lanarima - Smuggler