Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We Need Clarification

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drake_Hound
07.11.2013 , 01:20 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Agreed, it seems, why bother to work to earn a thing, when you can throw cash at it. I have level 50 legacy and feel like its a pointless achievement now.
I also spend a lot of money on CC, but I don't agree that cash shop buyers should be able to get her without game effort.
This decision sucks.
Fine since people who think hard work are not rewarded , that is false .
In a freemium market , anything people pay with cash , you can work for free .
Means profit to those people who can work for free .

Let say a item cost 12$ , for that item you have to grind 1 week ..
Means your pay is neglible for that week . But it saves you 12$ .

So basically your choice how you would attain that item, me I rather work for it .
But if people want the lazy way out , then so be it .

what does it tell you about this generation of gamers , aside they have money , they have gone lazy .
So product supports it , supply and demand .
If you don't supply it , the demand will still be there .

I like freedom of choices as long it isn't pay to win , I hate pay to win , cause it is nothing but competitive money wasting , that leaves customers frustrated in the end , and company always demanding more income .

Yavin_Prime
07.16.2013 , 04:44 AM | #482
I'm very excited about Treek. Sadly I only have legacy lev 19 and honestly with all the stuff going on in my life it would take me a long time to grind out the 21 levels I need to get her. For what it's worth I appreciate Bioware offering her to us for CCs as an option. I know the first day she comes out I'll have my creds ready, I do wish I could claim I have a lev 40 legacy and 1mil credits but I sadly don't.

Alliance of Independent Systems

Republic Guild | Server: The Ebon Hawk

Statiq
07.16.2013 , 06:33 AM | #483
Quote: Originally Posted by NilethStar View Post
Aim and Bowcaster
You left out her special ability, its called Incite Riot. This is where a chat bubble appears over her head and she says "I am available for (X) CC's on the CM." This instantly causes forum rage and procs the "CC's vs Legacy 1 mil credits rage." The huge battle of the "Pay to win because I have a job faction" gets mobbed by the "I'm still finding my way through life in while staying in my mom's basement" crew. Amazing banter, grammar and spelling police. along with the standard BW sucks battle cry can be read all day long.