Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate KOTOR’s 10 Year Anniversary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate KOTOR’s 10 Year Anniversary
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

discbox
07.15.2013 , 10:43 AM | #161
Awesome anniversary, really! That kind of BioWare-awesomeness we all know.

Ashlack
07.15.2013 , 10:59 AM | #162
Juste wanna say that in the french version of the game, the title is the same for both male and female character. It should be "héritière de Revan" for females. I guess there is the same mistake in the german version.
May the Force be with us! Star Wars Universe
(||§§§))))))))«([====MAY=THE=FORCE=BE=WITH=US======================
Sondage: Le meilleur duel au sabre-laser de la Saga|Sondage: Avez-vous choisi une classe?
INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FOR AN APPEARENCE TAB Because we don't want to be clones!

TheSeventhJedi
07.15.2013 , 11:04 AM | #163
First ONE to enter this code gets the smallest available pack of CC? Whoa there BW - don't celebrate TOO hard!
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Bleeters
07.15.2013 , 11:10 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
First ONE to enter this code gets the smallest available pack of CC?
Myeah. As much as I'd like a few extra cartel coins to unlock some stuff in collections, I sure as hell aren't going to sit here mashing F5 for hours.

TheSeventhJedi
07.15.2013 , 11:13 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Myeah. As much as I'd like a few extra cartel coins to unlock some stuff in collections, I sure as hell aren't going to sit here mashing F5 for hours.
Right? To tell the truth, I'm glad they did this. It's like they came out and said, "Hey all, the anniversary we have planned is to try to generate FB traffic - it won't actually be worth it." Why thank you BW, I shall now go about my day.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Terrorus
07.15.2013 , 12:39 PM | #166
I have to say this feels really lame...
It is nice that BW did something to aknowledge the aniversary, but the original post created the expectation that we'd see more than the title and the CC give away. If this is all there is, then they could have just anounced it today, no need to have done it last week. This early anouncement created the idea there would be something that took actual planing to put on the game.
This is hardly a celebration, more of a reminder the original game exists.

Pietrastor
07.15.2013 , 12:40 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
First ONE to enter this code gets the smallest available pack of CC? Whoa there BW - don't celebrate TOO hard!
Cracked me up too xD

johnduane
07.15.2013 , 02:04 PM | #168
Cool. A title. Like "Scourge of the Hutts" - I see that displayed a LOT.

Facebook can suck it. I have no use for it. Maybe you could port this game over via Zynga once it dies.
-sig coming soon™

broja-jacra
07.15.2013 , 02:47 PM | #169
Theyre doing the same on FB I dont feel that sitting on facebook costantly updating the page in the futile hope to be the first to see the post, copy and paste the code to SWTOR site feels much like a celebration. This is a slap in the face to your loyal fans, its like thowing crumbs at starving masses. Im giving this stupid celebration a miss and you can shove your stupid title that you expect people to pay money for. Its a great game but your treatment of people as nothing but cash cows will lose you your loyal customers.
I expect they will delete this post as they dont like honest criticism from their paying customers but Im fedup with being led up the path by them only to find that they just want to dip my pocket again, and again.
╬╬╬╬╬╬°¯°|{██████████████████████████████►