Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Call me greedy...entitled.. all you want..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Call me greedy...entitled.. all you want..
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

maxjam
07.06.2013 , 11:00 AM | #221
I read the OP and imho believe that he is wrong.

Bioware could have given us a unique title, armour, pet etc and someone would have complained - by giving us CCs they have given us a choice.

I would have said thank you if I had received a pet or whatever but tbh I don't use the ones I have. My subscription buys me access to all of the games content which is enough for me, the subscriber bonus was just that - a nice bonus.

The fact that it is CCs means i can now get something that I actually want and before you say its not enough as a subscriber (with a key fob) I'll get another 600 CCs shortly and another 600 next month now thats enough to get pretty much anything I want

I can understand the OP wanting something original and unique for being a subscriber, but tbh if he's that upset about not receiving a virtual pet ackley or whatever then I imagine he must lead a very stress free life as there really are bigger things to worry about...
Kalistra, Mercenary: Deathmark in Seven Systems
Mandalorian Forge
Aliit ori'shya tal'din
YouTube | Recruitment Thread

Andryah
07.06.2013 , 11:01 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
In an earlier post, the OP admits to be a (paraphrased) "15 year old girl who has not experienced other Star Wars related games/books." Not saying age is an issue, but in this case the lack of real world experience is certainly a valid reason to excuse the limited thought behavior.
Heh.. well I missed that admission....since I do not follow her every post. That does explain a lot though.

I do see some signs of learning and adaptation in her posts over the last few days....though she still plays the "harassment" card way too much IMO.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

CaptCody
07.06.2013 , 11:36 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by maxjam View Post
. . .
My subscription buys me access to all of the games content which is enough for me, the subscriber bonus was just that - a nice bonus.
. . .
This is the problem. Since HK-51 and Section X there has been no content released that the subscriber had inherent access to. So what is your subscription getting you exactly? Since HK-51 there was the expansion which Subscriber/F2Per alike had to purchase. The release of the NiM Ops which is available for F2P at no difference then regular OPS sure they need to buy those passes, but they do not need to purchase the ability to enter NiMs and those passes were already available so really F2Pers were given that content at the same level that subscribers were. The Character Customizations which were only available on Cartel Market, another instance of subscribers not being granted access to content. Then we had those newest packs which had actual story based cut scenes in them, congrats as subscribers we were not even allowed to have have access to all story anymore. So what exactly are you getting anymore? Now a new companions you either shell out credits or coins. No benefit to being a subscriber there.

Sure we had the based liberties given to us at the start up but at this point it might be cheaper to just purchase enough coins to unlock all the unlocks then not subscribe because no new content is ever given to subscribers anymore it's all in the cartel market.
B O L I D E
Legacy

SkunkWerks
07.06.2013 , 12:30 PM | #224
greedy entitled

Andryah
07.06.2013 , 02:18 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptCody View Post
So what is your subscription getting you exactly?
Unsubscribe and find out first hand. Walk your talk, IMO.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Hessen
07.06.2013 , 03:44 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Unsubscribe and find out first hand. Walk your talk, IMO.
Hang on, this is the opposite job you've been hired for!

jankiel
07.06.2013 , 03:48 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by hessen View Post
hang on, this is the opposite job you've been hired for!
lololo
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

XCoOKiExMoNSteRX
07.06.2013 , 04:30 PM | #228
You complain a lot. I mean you've made 2 or 3 threads in 1 day for just COMPLAINING! Y U NO STOP COMPLAINING!!!
<<The Ice-Cream Legacy>>
<<Dónut-Sith Marauder 55>>
<<Tylón-Mercenary 55>>
<<Tomb of Freedon Nadd>>

LordArtemis
07.06.2013 , 05:56 PM | #229
It is pretty obvious, if this thread is any indication this is not a common sentiment.

Kingsbount
07.06.2013 , 07:29 PM | #230
Whow...
This person definatly dont know the "price of money".
Shame on you.