Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Call me greedy...entitled.. all you want..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Call me greedy...entitled.. all you want..
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheNahash
07.05.2013 , 02:32 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Ennflame View Post
From reading your replies to multiple threads, I've noticed you're one of those people (and there are plenty in this forum) who are okay with accepting mediocrity with this game?
Could it be because the unrealistic expectations and "need moar nao" attitude of some other people (and there are plenty of those in this forum, too) almost killed a game that...surpise!...some of us actually enjoy, despite its faults?
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Darth_Moonshadow
07.05.2013 , 02:34 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
None of them state where Im supposed to have said "People should spend their money the way I want them to"

I gave suggestions to Bioware other ways for players to achieve things in game.
Oh that was just dictating how to play the game.

There is not enough space for the quotes of you telling people that spending their money is wrong. and yes, that is dictating how people spend their money.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

iamthehoyden
07.05.2013 , 02:35 PM | #143
*reads thread called "Call me greedy...entitled.. all you want..."*
*sees OP "report" people for calling him/her "greedy" and "entitled"*

Right.

You know, you're entitled to your opinion, you're entitled to voice it, but you're going to get a lot more people to take you seriously if you don't come out of the gate swinging at everyone and looking for a fight.

Might it have been nice to receive a unique subscriber-only item? Sure. Would everyone have been happy with it? No, not by a long shot. Not everyone was going to be happy with what they did no matter what they did, but I'll bet you that most are pretty pleased with this direction.

You don't have to bow down to BW. That would be silly. But it is customary to say thank you when you receive a gift instead of ranting about how it's not exactly what you wanted.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 02:37 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Oh that was just dictating how to play the game.

There is not enough space for the quotes of you telling people that spending their money is wrong. and yes, that is dictating how people spend their money.
No its not. Its not dictating, you should probably learn the definition.

Its suggesting other ways to achieve things in game. The fact you can't quote me on just one thing where I tell other players how to spend their money shows that you are wrong, sir.

QuiDonJorn
07.05.2013 , 02:37 PM | #145
Wow, that's awesome. 500 extra cc's? I'ma go buy the account unlock for the Eradicator set. Was going to wait for my next batch of sub coins, but hey, I don't have to now...sweet!

Thanks Bioware!

Oh yeah, @OP, I sincerely hope you grow up soon.

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 02:39 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
Wow, that's awesome. 500 extra cc's? I'ma go buy the account unlock for the Eradicator set. Was going to wait for my next batch of sub coins, but hey, I don't have to now...sweet!

Thanks Bioware!

Oh yeah, @OP, I sincerely hope you grow up soon.
Reported for harassment.

TheNahash
07.05.2013 , 02:40 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Reported for harassment.
Do you plan or reporting the entire forum?
Because I'm afraid you will soon run out of people to disagree with
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Knorlac
07.05.2013 , 02:42 PM | #148
I wouldn't have been half as dissapointed if they'd just stated beforehand that subs would receive this gift of 500cc on X date. Being vague about it and promoting it as something special for us made me and clearly many others think that it'd surely be an item or title that was not obtainable for F2Ps and everyone not subbed as of this date.

While the 500cc grant is still appriciated, it holds no real value for me and the other persons expressing the same opinion. If I really desired an item available via the CM I'd just buy it off the GTN or even directly from the store.

An exclusive item/title whatever on the other hand would've been worth the equivalent of tens of millions of credits to me based just on its exclusiveness.

chimex
07.05.2013 , 02:43 PM | #149
I like to pretend I'm a Lion
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 02:45 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Do you plan or reporting the entire forum?
Because I'm afraid you will soon run out of people to disagree with
So you agree with me that the majority of these people in this thread are breaking the rules?

I'm glad someone sees this as well.