Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Gurdur
07.17.2013 , 06:24 AM | #281
GUILD: SpaceWolves
SERVER: Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU
FACTION: Republic

S&V Nightmare Mode 8man 1/7: DASH'ROODE DOWN

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DbIJ...ature=youtu.be

Achievement Pic: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6057/njws.png

We've started our S&V NiM a bit late... Anyway we are still here

Arendil, SpaceWolves Guildmaster

odawgg
07.17.2013 , 10:11 AM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
I am getting bored already
Clearly

Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
wouldnt it had been easier to avoid all this
Nah we'd rather watch you continue to embarrass yourself and your guild (you are aware this trolling reflects very poorly on <Hatred> right? You being the GM and all) with your talk...we welcome it because it throws more fuel on our fire for the next competition so why would we give you any closure?

namesaretough
07.17.2013 , 10:19 AM | #283
You guys were so friendly on these forums for TFB progression and are so hostile now. You drove your big source of TFB drama from participating so you need someone new to fight with?

odawgg
07.17.2013 , 10:26 AM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by Gurdur View Post
GUILD: SpaceWolves
SERVER: Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU
FACTION: Republic

We've started our S&V NiM a bit late... Anyway we are still here

Arendil, SpaceWolves Guildmaster
Welcome to the party! gl in your progression

Zyntharion
07.17.2013 , 10:40 AM | #285
Before anyone mentions anything about composition (I haven't read the past pages of drama ). We didn't change our composition for any fight inside S&V NiM to get an upper hand. The only change we had was switching our tank Valarius who's a PT to Emrys, our Assassin tank who also took participation in TFB NiM. We had to do this because Bioware decided to do some funny **** the day after we killed trasher (Won't go into details) and therefore rendered our PT tank unavailable unfairly enough. Thankfully Emrys was there as backup and we continued with that composition.

Regarding composition switching between fights, it is cheesy but I honestly don't care. It's 100% legit in my eyes and I've been part of it aswell during my WoW ''career'' of raiding. It makes raiding more flexible and more fun giving you other options aswell. Besides you won't always have a good player available for the spec you wanted in said fight so you gotta work with what you got, be it alts or other less experienced players.
Zynth - 55 MM Sniper [PvP]
Zyntharia - 55 Corruption Sorcerer [PvE]
Joycette - 55 Advanced Prototype Powertech [PvP]
Red Eclipse EU . Currenly Unsubscribed

odawgg
07.17.2013 , 10:50 AM | #286
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
You guys were so friendly on these forums for TFB progression and are so hostile now. You drove your big source of TFB drama from participating so you need someone new to fight with?
It's unfortunate when it comes to throwing blows back and forth...kinda...i mean it adds entertainment and fun to the equation I think and no one is insulting anyone's mothers yet so I think the blows are still non-lethal at this point

In a perfect world everyone would be gracious in both victory AND defeat. But the reality is the blow to the ego when defeated in an enduring competition brings out the accusational beasts deep within some people that are otherwise cool peeps. As much as Carl tries to cleverly phrase his words to sound like he's not pointing any fingers, he did...and thus a few pages of drama ignites

PatanKolei
07.17.2013 , 11:00 AM | #287
I support "Carlenux" . I'm on your side!!!

And "Iggy"

Quote: Originally Posted by Iggyemu View Post
You guys aren't as good as us. Deal with it.
This was a little bit arrogant or not!? Who do you think you are!?

odawgg
07.17.2013 , 11:20 AM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by PatanKolei View Post
And "Iggy"

I can tell you first hand it is NOT easy at all to bring this kind of emotion out in "Iggy" ...arrogant yes, justified yes. Sometimes people need to be put in their place with a direct approach instead of beating around the bush in long-winded, accusational, excuse-making posts.

ancksunamur
07.17.2013 , 11:24 AM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
Everybody has their excuses to why they didn't clear something first. Why they weren't faster, or did it quicker... "we didn't do the ptr, we couldn't go in when the server comes up, our best players weren't around, i got stung by a bee, my goldfish died.

SuckaFish didn't because well for the 2nd time in a row we weren't the better team when it came to DiLiH. Just couldn't beat them. But it's not hard for me to say hey we weren't the better team and Congratulations to them. But I always have to listen to a slew of other teams whine about why they didn't keep up.

But it's ok, tell yourself whatever you need to in your voice chats, will shed no tears for ya, just like we hope no one sheds one for us for losing to Drop it Like it's Hoth (one of these days i'll beat the euro''s lol i'll have to recruit more ) But mean time in between time we T shirts anyone? Collectors cups? How bout beach towels! Trying to find out what might sell Just learn to embrace the Sucka baby
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

ancksunamur
07.17.2013 , 11:28 AM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by PatanKolei View Post
I support "Carlenux" . I'm on your side!!!

And "Iggy"

Our fan is BACK!!! Did you come for a shirt? Tell me whats wrong with a little arrogance? I would think that he's the raid leader of a 4 time US first raid team along with the guy that volunteered to run the progression. Don't worry one of these days am sure you'll be able to catch up.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn