Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

odawgg
07.14.2013 , 02:18 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Thufir_Hawat View Post
Well done guys, looking forward to seeing the videos to compare and contrast. More importantly did anyone else get a mount, or am I still world only.
Fuyri from our group got it it's pretty cool mount, I'm jealous...busted out a 99 roll to get it...2nd place got a 94

Gratz Hatred, I knew u were right behind us...we were worried when we went to bed last night (more like early morning haha) u would get it before us....Nice work

ancksunamur
07.14.2013 , 02:18 AM | #202
We got a mount, given to the tank whose doing our video
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Thufir_Hawat
07.14.2013 , 02:21 AM | #203
Has he pressed the button on the mount yet? I posted the results on Dulfy's website if you want a look.

We have a video somewhere I'll ask Asa to post here.
The Red Eclipse EU - PvE Officer of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
Hawat - Marauder

odawgg
07.14.2013 , 02:22 AM | #204
Has he pressed the button on the mount yet? I posted the results on Dulfy's website if you want a look.

We have a video somewhere I'll ask Asa to post here.
Yeah he did...how often can u do it? He did it once and then it stopped working...or so it seemed

Thufir_Hawat
07.14.2013 , 02:23 AM | #205
It re-buffs every 1 to 2 minutes. Has four speeches and one of them ends dramatically.
The Red Eclipse EU - PvE Officer of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
Hawat - Marauder

odawgg
07.14.2013 , 02:24 AM | #206
ah ok lol, good to know

Carlenux
07.14.2013 , 02:26 AM | #207
They happen every few seconds, if you watch the end of our video the PT and I are getting thrown every few seconds. Irritating but we didn't find the enrage so just an inconvenience.
yeah its just frontal, didnt expect it, but everyone but me was like boom wall boom wall like *** lol, also i got nightmare right before drake, which wasted like 8 secs of drake dps, barely survived there lol... dulfy should have video tomorrow
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Carlenux
07.14.2013 , 02:27 AM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Fuyri from our group got it it's pretty cool mount, I'm jealous...busted out a 99 roll to get it...2nd place got a 94

Gratz Hatred, I knew u were right behind us...we were worried when we went to bed last night (more like early morning haha) u would get it before us....Nice work
yeah was a nice competition, trasher / warlords held us back behind you :S was really hard to catch up with styrak being an *** not letting us kill him >.< lolol

JDotter
07.14.2013 , 02:28 AM | #209
We're all missing most important part a sorc dps killed styrak. Remember the night a sorc was carried in styrak and fit in all the jansports.

Carlenux
07.14.2013 , 02:52 AM | #210
really? both of you got mounts, so we are the only scrubs who didnt? F.U bioware, thats not fair >.< lol