Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

MeatbagTitan
08.16.2013 , 10:12 PM | #31
Great job republic progression! Took down Dread Guards in NiM TFB tonight!

We're still looking for a few more dedicated members to expand our team up to a 16man team to hopefully have a clear roster for the new ops droping with 2.4, feel free to either PM me through here or msg me ingame on Andrik- would like to have a dedicated sage healer added in for our 16 man roster.

We enjoy raiding and on top of our scheduled nights where right now we aim to work NiM progresion and have a HM finishing off gear with some room for a few guests
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community

| TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE

DocZoloft
08.20.2013 , 09:22 PM | #32
Pub side's prime time ops team has launched into 16-man HMs! Great work on TC HM and the first two bosses of SV HM - not too bad for alts and brand new people. If you are wanting to be a regular and get into some 16 mans, now's the time. We're gearing up a batch of new recruits, so if you have the commitment, we'll get you the gear you need.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Pathlight-
08.25.2013 , 01:07 PM | #33
I'd love to join the guild as it looks like both a very friendly group of people but also competitive in pvp and pve content. I'm mainly a pvp player but like to run the occasional op or flashpoint.

I've been playing since launch but just rerolled from an EU server to Pot5.

I won't be able to make the Sunday evening meetings however since they start at about 3am my time. If I can join in spite of that I'd be really happy.

My ingame name is Akavenn and I play imp side.

DocZoloft
08.25.2013 , 03:58 PM | #34
It's all good. We have a system in place so that if you miss the meetings you just submit an excusal. As long as you are actively participating in guild groups, you are good to go.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

DocZoloft
09.01.2013 , 04:26 PM | #35
Looking forward to the changes in 2.4 and getting our arena teams situated. If you are looking for a new home for a fresh start with arenas, want to lead an arena team to victory and have the resources of a large guild, or are just looking to have friends to kick butt with during your time off from work, feel free to apply! If you have questions about our PvP teams, email Opherium@taw.net (Empire) or Fiercestorm@taw.net (Republic).

acerx
09.02.2013 , 01:22 PM | #36
I'm curious about your empire raiding. Do you have set days that you run empire side, NA ops? I've noticed on your site that there are no scheduled days for emp ops nights, just casual pvp and meetings. Does this mean you don't do scheduled Op nights for NA empire?

MeatbagTitan
09.02.2013 , 01:49 PM | #37
So some of that would be because our PVE teams we've pushed them to operate on thier own schedule and given the team leaders the flexibility to set their hours and change as is necessary or appropriate, so the website might not reflect that well currently. Tuesday thursdays are our big scheduled raid nights. On Empire side we have a group that's running T/R 8:30 working through HMs, and then a latenight group that runs those same nights around midnight that is further along in progression, has full cleared S&V HM and I believe got to 5/5 TFB HM this week but I'm not 100% certain. On top of that then there is weekend friday and/or saturday casual ops for emp side.

acerx
09.02.2013 , 01:55 PM | #38
Okay, so there are active emp pve nights, gotcha.
Well if you guys have room, I'm gonna app. Have pretty much 1 of everything other then op and pt on emp, and have full cleared all HM content on every one of them, and first bosses of NiM on a few. Didn't really see any spots in the app for talking about that stuff, so I'm guessing that happens during evaluation?

Anyway, submitting app now, and thanx for the info duder

DocZoloft
09.02.2013 , 03:23 PM | #39
Yep - after you become a member you'll talk to the PvE Squad leader, who will get you into a group that is appropriate for your gear, experience, and schedule.

MeatbagTitan
09.08.2013 , 02:52 PM | #40
With new operations and structural change to PVP slated to drop in the next month- now is a great time to jump in with a guild with strong leadership and structure which gives us great stability and staying power. We've got a great community foundation in TAW and our leaders are passionate about their areas of responsibility and want to provide the guild with the best experience possible. We'll be getting ourselves ready to hit the ground running, so why not make TAW your new home in SWTOR?