Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

DocZoloft
07.19.2013 , 04:02 PM | #11
We're on Prophecy of the Five, but if you're willing to transfer or re-roll, we would love to have you!
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Sindol
07.21.2013 , 12:18 PM | #12
Must say that generally the experience with TAW has been excellent. Their players typically have great attitudes and fight out every PvP bout to the very end.

However, I had a bad experience with a player wearing the Empire of TAW tag today. Llayne was the name. This players poor attitude and lack of a desire to play really misrepresented TAW I believe. Anyways, best of luck to you and hopefully you don't have any other bad seeds in your midst.
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

DocZoloft
07.21.2013 , 02:15 PM | #13
Oh man, that is really unfortunate to hear. :-( Sorry that one of our members wasn't up to par in terms of behavior. The officers will have a talk with him and hopefully it'll all get straightened out. Thanks for letting us know.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

iblugo
07.21.2013 , 02:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DocZoloft View Post
We're on Prophecy of the Five, but if you're willing to transfer or re-roll, we would love to have you!
Well, sadly, my friends and I rolled on the Bastion and my current Sith Assassin is level 26 and I don't want to reroll nor do I have the money to pay for a transfer :/

DocZoloft
07.21.2013 , 02:47 PM | #15
Sadface!

iblugo
07.21.2013 , 02:52 PM | #16
Sadface!
maybe in the future i can get him over for free though!

physiology
07.22.2013 , 12:31 PM | #17
Ran across your imp raid on dreadtooth while on my shadow, didn't last long interested in joining on my assassin though. Quick question, is there any world pvp actions the guild frowns upon? I usually like starting fights in the black hole/section x between ques. Only reason I ask is I have had people complain to guild leader's about me (Hasn't happened yet in swtor but in previous MMOs I have played it was an issue)

DocZoloft
07.22.2013 , 07:06 PM | #18
The only thing we ask is that you don't kill any TAW members of the opposite faction. If you're on your assassin, <Republic of TAW> people are off-limits, and if you're on your shadow, <Empire of TAW> people are off-limits. Other than that, go nuts! In fact, we've had world pvp fireteam leaders in the past, so if you're really into it, good hunting. Go get those achievements!

physiology
07.23.2013 , 01:18 AM | #19
The only thing we ask is that you don't kill any TAW members of the opposite faction. If you're on your assassin, <Republic of TAW> people are off-limits, and if you're on your shadow, <Empire of TAW> people are off-limits. Other than that, go nuts! In fact, we've had world pvp fireteam leaders in the past, so if you're really into it, good hunting. Go get those achievements!
you had me at "world pvp fireteam", app submitted
Bathsaltbandit Sith Assassin

ShogunNovela
07.24.2013 , 12:45 AM | #20
This past Sunday, July 21, we had an awesome guild event on Hoth. <Empire of TAW> squared off against <Republic of TAW> in an all out death match. It was a great event. We had a ton of participation and it was a good time. I'd like to thank everyone that participated and thank everyone for letting me be a part of it. Also, to anyone looking for ranked pvp teams, both <Empire of TAW> and <Republic of TAW> have ranked teams and are actively queuing throughout the week. The <Empire of TAW> nearly has enough participation for two ranked teams.
A Person is smart.
People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it.