Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin - Floating Datacron?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Assassin - Floating Datacron?!

Jaspless
07.03.2013 , 06:03 PM | #1
As far as lore is considered, can someone please tell me why the $#^& there's a floating datacron around Sith Assassins?
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

TalkingDinosaur
07.03.2013 , 08:24 PM | #2
It's the latest ingame easter egg that was discovered recently. All you gotta do is create an Assassin, go on fleet and run around it COUNTER CLOCK WISE yelling, "BW give me floating datacron plz" every time you enter a different area. (GTN, Supplies, Combat Training, and Crew Skills.) After about 40 complete runs you need to Alt + Tab out. Go to your files and delete System 32. When you Alt + Tab back into SWTOR your Assassin will have a floating datacron around him.

Spoiler
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Darth_Wicked
07.03.2013 , 08:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
It's the latest ingame easter egg that was discovered recently. All you gotta do is create an Assassin, go on fleet and run around it COUNTER CLOCK WISE yelling, "BW give me floating datacron plz" every time you enter a different area. (GTN, Supplies, Combat Training, and Crew Skills.) After about 40 complete runs you need to Alt + Tab out. Go to your files and delete System 32. When you Alt + Tab back into SWTOR your Assassin will have a floating datacron around him.

Spoiler
/thread

AlexDougherty
07.04.2013 , 02:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post

Spoiler
Please, don't try this at home!

Our assassins are professionals who have been given stuntman training, we do not accept responsibility for any accidents you might encouter.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

sandisrd
07.05.2013 , 04:17 AM | #5
Greetings,

As I can see no one is giving you a decant answer to this, so lore wise, floating datacrons is mention many times throughout the galactic history, especially for Sith's (for example Naga Sadow mediation), who's mediating on force or focusing on combat, so this animation was small and nice addition to a Sith assassin, making lore more accurate.

Best regards!.
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''