Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Klarick's Avatar


Klarick
07.03.2013 , 12:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Nope! We are still here in the office, although I am pretty eager to get to some grillin'!

Just as a reminder, we said the subscriber appreciation would be *around* the 4th of July, not necessarily on it

-eric
Thanks Eric. I will be at the grill myself as well. Hope you guys have an awesome holiday!
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
07.03.2013 , 01:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Nope! We are still here in the office, although I am pretty eager to get to some grillin'!

Just as a reminder, we said the subscriber appreciation would be *around* the 4th of July, not necessarily on it

-eric
eric, you should know by now that when you say "around" a particular date, they expect the information to be released a week prior to that date

as for me, i'll gladly accept news up until sunday night, any later and the weekend is over
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
07.03.2013 , 01:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
eric, you should know by now that when you say "around" a particular date, they expect the information to be released a week prior to that date

as for me, i'll gladly accept news up until sunday night, any later and the weekend is over
Exactly. And historically, the devs dont post on weekends or release things on weekends (being Sat-Sun).

This thread is my tongue in cheek way of keeping them honest to what they said...

Mozivicus's Avatar


Mozivicus
07.03.2013 , 01:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
So you mean to tell me then that you guys will actually generate emails for this possibly this friday? Or over the weekend?

Because I got news for ya, if it hits Monday and they still aren't out - you've officially missed your window for "Around the 4th of July"

At least as far as most players are likely concerned, I'd wager.
WTB a life, and possibly a ticket to the outdoors.....PST offers

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
07.03.2013 , 01:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mozivicus View Post
WTB a life, and possibly a ticket to the outdoors.....PST offers
WTB some class, PST offers

hillerbees's Avatar


hillerbees
07.03.2013 , 01:34 PM | #16
So, what they are saying is .......the announcement could be BEFORE the 4th - Great!!!

Asros's Avatar


Asros
07.03.2013 , 01:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
So, what they are saying is .......the announcement could be BEFORE the 4th - Great!!!
Magic 8 ball says :Outlook Not Good
Darth Asros Dafari - Sith Warrior - Marauder - Carnage
www.asros.me
GM of <Jawa Pacification Team>
TOROCast Contributor
The Shadowlands

JimG's Avatar


JimG
07.03.2013 , 01:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Glorious exposition, comrade.
Yeah, and a third thread from the OP about the this was certainly warranted. I guess some people don't get the fact that the Devs are people with families and lives....not robots. Anyone with a clue would expect less activity around a holiday.

Izorii's Avatar


Izorii
07.03.2013 , 01:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
So, what they are saying is .......the announcement could be BEFORE the 4th - Great!!!
Yeah if its around a date there should be just as much chance its before as after. However I don't think that's what he ment

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
07.03.2013 , 01:45 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Yeah, and a third thread from the OP about the this was certainly warranted. I guess some people don't get the fact that the Devs are people with families and lives....not robots. Anyone with a clue would expect less activity around a holiday.
Hey, I am all for them going home, having a wonderful time with their family and enjoying the weekend.

I am also all for when someone says something, they back it up.

I guess some people don't get the fact that accountability matters and just think anyone should get to say anything and then not be held to it.