Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Angry PvPers

Stultophobe
07.03.2013 , 09:28 AM | #1
This thread is dedicated to those of you out there who are guilty of ignoring WZ objectives to go off chasing that last guy who killed you. You're going to die in PvP, that's simply an inevitable fact. When someone kills you, that's not a personal statement against you as a person, get over it. You're NOT helping your team or yourself by feeding pointless grudges, which will inevitably lead to derogative in-game hate mail and PMs which will accomplish absolutely nothing. Also, don't mark non-priority targets simply because they ganked you, or because they're a better player than you. Again, nothing is achieved by perusing these petty, trivial vendettas. Recognize that SWtoR is just a game and move on with your lives.

On a side note: obsessive anger is clinically proven to have severe negative impacts on your health.

/end counseling session
Spoiler

RED LIGHTSABER ENTHUSIASTị≡ị₪₪₪ịị▮

diggydoolans
07.03.2013 , 09:40 AM | #2
Anger leads to the dark side
stop using WOW terminolgy this is STAR WARS

Skylancewalker
07.03.2013 , 09:50 AM | #3
You die in warzones?

Kawiki
07.03.2013 , 09:51 AM | #4
I disagree, individual rivalries are one of the things that fuel you to get better overall. It is what PvP is at its very core.

Technohic
07.03.2013 , 09:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawiki View Post
I disagree, individual rivalries are one of the things that fuel you to get better overall. It is what PvP is at its very core.
Yeah. Just be aware that when you are attacking that same person and getting killed over and over again that maybe you are outmatched and not helping your team. Part of getting better is knowing your limits and playing with the hand you're dealt.

ObiJuanShenobi
07.03.2013 , 09:54 AM | #6
OP, this is exactly why I '/lol' people who get mad while trying to kill me. They get even madder and focus too hard on trying to kill me...which means we win
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

mulzii
07.03.2013 , 10:36 AM | #7
its funny how people get 'mad' in wzs. I can kill the same folks over and over and over on my jugg/mara/pt/sorc/etc, but if i bring out my conceal op and kill another conceal op, they tend to take it personally and try to target me exclusively the entire match (and even into other matches), completely ignoring ballcarriers, node captures, etc..

Frankenseuss
07.03.2013 , 10:50 AM | #8
Was I the only one expecting a link to a sound clip of a Star Wars parody to the Angry Beavers theme song? o3o

Butwaldgrim
07.03.2013 , 11:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Skylancewalker View Post
You die in warzones?
Awesome. LOL.

Helig
07.03.2013 , 12:20 PM | #10
I do sometimes go into stalker mode, but not because someone killed me, but because someone starts to stalk me. Stalking stalkers is tons of fun. If you bully them enough they'll start shying away from you in thick fights, and outright run away when they see you coming.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie