Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler is supposed to be the "Funny" class...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Smuggler is supposed to be the "Funny" class...

Jarjarsgenius
12.21.2011 , 10:05 AM | #1
...and yet I think my Sith Inquisitor is the most hilarious of all my characters (I have one of each base class, though I haven't gotten very far on most of them).

Seriously, she gets the best snarky lines in the game, if you're going around trying to be the sweet obedient apprentice that'll secretly cut your head off if you cross her. When I try to be funny with the Smuggler, she just sounds kind of...whiny?

Anyone else finding this? Or any other class that's funnier than the Smuggler?
"The Ability to Speak Does Not Make You Intelligent" - Qui-Gon Jinn

Haasth
12.21.2011 , 10:12 AM | #2
Haha, well that's opinions for you. Personally I can't stand the humor the Smuggler has, and much prefer the sinister, sarcastic vibe from say.. Inquisitor. But Smuggler is definitely the "Silly" class if any of them would take that role.

spcarr
12.21.2011 , 10:19 AM | #3
I agree that the Sith Inquistor (especially paired with some of Khem val's antics) has some pretty priceless lines and scenes.

Smuggler is cute though. If I wasn't playing IA as my main, I'm sure I'd have one as an alt at least (played it in beta though).

Juumanistra
12.21.2011 , 10:25 AM | #4
Everyone will probably roll a Light Side Inquisitor at some point, simply because the amount of trolling you can do -- and the hilarity it causes -- on Korriban is amazing.

Jarjarsgenius
12.21.2011 , 10:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Juumanistra View Post
Everyone will probably roll a Light Side Inquisitor at some point, simply because the amount of trolling you can do -- and the hilarity it causes -- on Korriban is amazing.
Yeah, I didn't want to start out as a light sider. I'm playing the character as someone who's bitter and wants to put the wrench in BOTH factions. It's just every time I subvert the Empire, I get Light Side points for some reason. And it's funny as hell!
"The Ability to Speak Does Not Make You Intelligent" - Qui-Gon Jinn