Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Confessions

TheBBP
07.06.2013 , 02:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarashay View Post
I am 17 and have never kissed a girl on the lips
No worries. You have plenty of time left for luvin'.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Darth_Moonshadow
07.06.2013 , 03:33 AM | #22
Heyo! I figured I might as well get some stuff off my chest. Warning to all: Everything you are about to read is 100% true. This is all real insights into my life. You're going to think I'm messing around, but I swear, all real, all me.

-My legal name is Ernest, but I actually do go by the name Moonshadow personally. My friends call me Moon or Moony. I changed my name for three reasons: 1) Because I was being harrassed in high school and needed to hide from some pretty twisted classmates on Facebook. 2) It is my favorite spell in one of my favorite RPGs of all time, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I loved it because it was my go-to spell on my Argonian Assassin.and 3) Because I needed to reinvent myself because being Ernest got way too stressful. I was not very social, I was closed off, I wasn't very popular, so I changed myself completely and now being Moonshadow actually helped be become a more tolerable person to interact with.

-All of my best friends live out of state from me. I made a lot of new friends during high school, but as anyone who graduates, those friendship dry up quickly. So I made plenty of friends online, in gaming clans and online matches. My best guy friend is name Joe, he lives in the UK. Solid dude, he's trying to become an internet video gaming critic like TotalHalibut and WoWCrendor. My best gal friend is named Claudia. She lives in Chile and is a model/DJ in the South America goth scene. She is so sweet and cool. She's like the cool goth chick friend I wanted in high school.

-As stated above, I am a total fan of the Goth lifestyle. It's so dark and alluring. I want to shop at this place in New York called Gothic Renaissance, but it's like high end gothic fashion so it's majorly expensive. But I always stop buy and window shop whenever I go up there and the clothing just freaking calls to me. I love it so much.

-I am a major Omnigamer. I play every sort of game you can imagine. Platformers, RPGs, Shooters, Puzzle, etc. I am currently playing a crap ton of MMOs, I am leveling an Assault loadout in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and I just started Old World Blues in Fallout: New Vegas. Gaming is one of my favorite passions and writing lore for an upcoming MMORPG is a dream come true.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

theUndead
07.06.2013 , 03:42 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Heyo! I figured I might as well get some stuff off my chest. Warning to all: Everything you are about to read is 100% true. This is all real insights into my life. You're going to think I'm messing around, but I swear, all real, all me.

-My legal name is Ernest, but I actually do go by the name Moonshadow personally. My friends call me Moon or Moony. I changed my name for three reasons: 1) Because I was being harrassed in high school and needed to hide from some pretty twisted classmates on Facebook. 2) It is my favorite spell in one of my favorite RPGs of all time, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I loved it because it was my go-to spell on my Argonian Assassin.and 3) Because I needed to reinvent myself because being Ernest got way too stressful. I was not very social, I was closed off, I wasn't very popular, so I changed myself completely and now being Moonshadow actually helped be become a more tolerable person to interact with.

-All of my best friends live out of state from me. I made a lot of new friends during high school, but as anyone who graduates, those friendship dry up quickly. So I made plenty of friends online, in gaming clans and online matches. My best guy friend is name Joe, he lives in the UK. Solid dude, he's trying to become an internet video gaming critic like TotalHalibut and WoWCrendor. My best gal friend is named Claudia. She lives in Chile and is a model/DJ in the South America goth scene. She is so sweet and cool. She's like the cool goth chick friend I wanted in high school.

-As stated above, I am a total fan of the Goth lifestyle. It's so dark and alluring. I want to shop at this place in New York called Gothic Renaissance, but it's like high end gothic fashion so it's majorly expensive. But I always stop buy and window shop whenever I go up there and the clothing just freaking calls to me. I love it so much.

-I am a major Omnigamer. I play every sort of game you can imagine. Platformers, RPGs, Shooters, Puzzle, etc. I am currently playing a crap ton of MMOs, I am leveling an Assault loadout in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and I just started Old World Blues in Fallout: New Vegas. Gaming is one of my favorite passions and writing lore for an upcoming MMORPG is a dream come true.
i would just love to say that I also admire your love for this game and your very witty sense of humor.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

DeadpoolCorp
07.06.2013 , 06:18 AM | #24
I sometimes feel sad for the low level pubs that wave at me. sadly if I see them I have to kill them
"Open-world PVP is our end game" - [PL]
- God forgives.... PL does not-

Skodan
07.06.2013 , 07:48 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadpoolCorp View Post
I sometimes feel sad for the low level pubs that wave at me. sadly if I see them I have to kill them
which is why i could never get into playing on a pvp server, i hated the possibility of not even having a chance to survive in the wild against another player
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

TheBBP
07.06.2013 , 09:09 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post

How old are you now? You will find as you get more into adulthood that folks are generally more accepting, however, there are still cliques just like school had. It is cool that you are not afraid or ashamed of who you are.

As for the folks that gave you a bad time... Want to get back at them? Find something that you would enjoy doing professionally. Get educated in it and become successful at it. By "successful" I do not necessarily mean "be rich". By successful I mean, do something that allows you to live your happy life. You being happy with where you are at and what you are doing is the best way to get back at your tormentors. People like them are not going to find real happiness unless they change.

Good luck man and God bless you.
Ebon Hawk

yindaka
07.06.2013 , 09:35 AM | #27
When I read my fantasy or science-fiction books or play my games, I always want to escape in them. For me it feels as if everything done in those fictious worlds, no matter how bleak, grimm and hopeless they might be, has a lot more meaning to it and matters more than anything I'd ever do in our world.

As a consequence this has me spending a lot more time with reading, playing videogames, boardgames, miniature games and roleplaying games than I actually spend on my study. (Not that my study goes bad, it's actually pretty good, 4 semesters so far without any failure.) But it's what comes after that scares me, finding a job I want to do, one that gives me the feel that what I do means and matters and helps someone in this world and not just fill one's pockets with more money so that he can buy a new yaught.

I'm also ashamed to admit my hobbies, being miniature wargaming, roleplaying and videogaming to any other person, when they ask I just idly say that I don't really do anything except occasionally hang out with friends.

Julius_Caesar
07.06.2013 , 09:49 AM | #28
I had the Roman Senate pretend to kill me so I could be put in a cryogenics tube. I heard about SWTOR coming out in 2,000 years, and I decided that being Emperor of the Sith was a lot cooler than being Emperor of Rome.
Fear me, for am the death of the Republic. For 2,000 years I have waited, now I have returned.
Julius Caesar

Branch
07.06.2013 , 01:21 PM | #29
I'm Batman.
Malken Branch - 55 Vanguard
Pax Republica
Prophecy of Five

TheBBP
07.06.2013 , 02:16 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Branch View Post
I'm Batman.
I am not going to divulge how I know that this is not true.
Ebon Hawk