Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Confessions


Guardian_Scott's Avatar


Guardian_Scott
07.03.2013 , 02:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
I often make posts in an attempt to solicit a reaction from people. Sometimes positive. Other times negative.

This thread is lame.
You'll find only positive reactions here sir... you have nice hair... kinda...
─────>ΞϿ}Ebon Hawk Resident{ϾΞ<─────
Muh Gerds'n'Jugs: Rou'ku, Average Gurdian, Ukuor
Even More!: Moarthrusts, Passive, Oattmeal, Araes

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
07.03.2013 , 02:18 PM | #12
In all seriousness though. Since we are about confessions here, Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.04.2013 , 02:22 AM | #13
I confess that I am way too introverted. I spent too much time playing games and less time on my studies. The peace and security of online worlds is of a great comfort to me. But as a result I no longer care very much about friends and I have lost my will to meet people. Also and this is harder to admit I take things way to personally and get upset too quickly.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

chimex's Avatar


chimex
07.05.2013 , 04:48 AM | #14
I feel guilty when I have leftovers after a meal. So much food that it goes to waste, while others starve

On the plus side, no matter what I eat, I still retain my trim figure /hellyes!!!
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
07.05.2013 , 08:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
I confess that I am way too introverted. I spent too much time playing games and less time on my studies. The peace and security of online worlds is of a great comfort to me. But as a result I no longer care very much about friends and I have lost my will to meet people. Also and this is harder to admit I take things way to personally and get upset too quickly.
did you read my mind?!?



and i ran over a chipmunk the other day in a state vehicle (i work as a park ranger), i felt horrible
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.05.2013 , 09:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
did you read my mind?!?



and i ran over a chipmunk the other day in a state vehicle (i work as a park ranger), i felt horrible
I don't know maybe But do you feel the same way?
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Atramar's Avatar


Atramar
07.05.2013 , 09:40 AM | #17
I farted and blamed it on a dog who lost couch privilages for a week cause of that.


pheew, feel so much better now it's off my chest...
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
07.05.2013 , 09:42 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
I don't know maybe But do you feel the same way?
i do on everything except the last sentence
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.05.2013 , 10:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
i do on everything except the last sentence
Well it is a relief to know i am not the only one.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Sarashay's Avatar


Sarashay
07.06.2013 , 01:10 AM | #20
I am 17 and have never kissed a girl on the lips