Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

36/3/7 Sharpshooter Guide [UPDATED]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
36/3/7 Sharpshooter Guide [UPDATED]

LtBombshell
04.20.2014 , 08:55 PM | #181
Thank you, very useful guide.

AzSithLord
05.26.2014 , 07:29 PM | #182
To OP,

"Serendipitous Assault: Kell Dragon (double procs) > Underworld (double procs) > Dread Forged > Obroan > Arkanian"

The Obroan relic does a double proc. Thanks for the great guide, its very useful.

v/r,
Delzip

vadess
06.22.2014 , 05:37 PM | #183
I found that when I used Takedown in place of Followthrough in my rotation it used up my energy like that *snaps finger*. Is there a way to mitigate it?
To Cipher the SIS
Have 7 days subscription, and a free character transfer on me: http://www.swtor.com/r/yM6Njk

Whojoo
06.23.2014 , 01:23 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
I found that when I used Takedown in place of Followthrough in my rotation it used up my energy like that *snaps finger*. Is there a way to mitigate it?
You need to be aware of your energy and how much everything costs. And if you will not have enough, use Rifle shot.

For example Amush -> Takedown (without set bonus) costs 28 energy. You gain (if you don't get below 60%) 18 energy over the time period from starting Ambush until the end of the GCD for Takedown.

Now assuming you have 100 energy (so not the 5/10 bonus from middle tree). If you are below 69 energy, then casting Ambush will drop you below 60, which is bad so use rifle shot. For both abilities to be cast without dropping below 60 energy you need 82 energy. This is because you regain 6 energy during the Ambush cast. At the end of the cast you spend 15 energy and you can cast Takedown. Takedown takes energy right away.

So basicly, you have to figure out the energy you need for each ability and use rifle shot when low on energy. I usually use rifleshot before any ability + Followtrough/Takedown combo.

Hope this helps a bit
Oh btw, with the 4pc setbonus Takedown will cost as much as Followthrough.
The Red Eclipse
Republic Enforcers Suddenly Taken Over

Jimmajamma
05.19.2015 , 02:40 PM | #185
Possibly time to un-sticky this....perhaps.
Garbinger
Dirty-randy
Make America Great Again

MandFlurry
09.12.2015 , 02:24 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmajamma View Post
Possibly time to un-sticky this....perhaps.
It's past time to Unsticky this. Not only that but this junk, there is NO statements made on what Armor, Mods and Enhancers to use from lvls 50 to 60.

This stuff is useless in all that.