Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

ReckonerH
07.02.2013 , 11:45 PM | #21
The bickering over which server is better is completely counter productive. Wouldnt be surprised if it turns away potential new players too out of fear of choosing wrong. I play on both servers too, mainly Bastion though, but both are great and hope they both keep thriving.

Skyhigh
07.02.2013 , 11:48 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
lower your graphics settings if my old rig can handle it... also resolution has a lot to do with it.
If I want to play an 8-bit looking game i'll buy a original Nintendo or download an emulator. It's 2013 and a MMO should be able to handle it or they are just stealing money. Do you play on POT5 and have you gone to these gatherings? It's not a matter of lowering your settings.
BKSNPOT5
Imbrue - Scoundrel / Barricade - Vanguard / Glitzy - Sentinel

iheartnyc
07.02.2013 , 11:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ForsakenKing View Post
the 8 ranked teams queing last night on pot5 would diasgree with you.
8 ranked teams? How is that at all relevant to anything? That was a rhetorical question, because the answer is it's not. It's just another pathetic and shameless plug for your server, which you and so many from your server are guilty of.

And disagree with what? Did these magical 8 teams appoint you to be their spokesperson to disagree with something on the forums, because this is very confusing. And while I don't doubt that POT5 has a robust rated scene, the only evidence I've seen of your rated scene are <Legend's> streams, and the most I ever counted during primetime was 4 different teams (if you're lazy I will post the twitch links, time stamps as well, but only if you agree to unsub afterwards), but apparently you guys have special secret streams and don't que on weekends because you have special lives.

But this is all off-topic. If you want to promote your forum and beg others to transfer over, create a new thread or post in the several that are already in existence.

Frankenseuss
07.03.2013 , 01:39 AM | #24
Neither server is better than the other. They're both great for PvP. If you're still indecisive about it, just follow your ping.

MidichIorian
07.03.2013 , 01:45 AM | #25
I don't think that's what he meant by "the short bus server".

ashBZ
07.03.2013 , 06:28 AM | #26
POT5 is the late night european server
Militant des "Togrutas jouables"
Flygirl Ash'Bey Zed :: Assassinne :: DarthNihilius / Prophecy of the 5
Lord Cendre :: Ravageuse :: DarthNihilius

feu Kaamelott Strikes Back -> feu MEOOW -> now HAZE

Technohic
07.03.2013 , 06:37 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
OP seems to make a fairly good observation of the servers. Go where you pong leads you imp
Well; now I can't decide at all! my Pong keeps bouncing me back and forth. Thanks Frankensensus! You just made it worse by having this thread!
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

aVmuse
07.03.2013 , 08:20 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
0/10.
Can't accept that's what you're part of/10

Zunayson
07.03.2013 , 08:28 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Oh you spoil me x3 anyways tonight ill be xferring Frankenseuss (guardian) and Anthill (sniper) to Pot5 tonight. Both are 50, so whichever you want to play with just hit me up in game, if you have any toons in that bracket
Whenever I want to play with you I'll just hit on you? Okayyy
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Jadescythe
07.03.2013 , 08:34 AM | #30
TL;DR for this thread:

Go where the ping is better unless you like attempting oPvP and crashing the server, then go to POT5.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five