Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

Frankenseuss
07.02.2013 , 10:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
OP seems to make a fairly good observation of the servers. Go where you pong leads you imp
Ah yes, Pong, as classic as video games come. Pong has led us to games with graphics of incredible beauty. Pong will never be forgotten. We love you, Pong <3

mandoforlife
07.02.2013 , 10:21 PM | #12
Good write up Sweetie! Imo, this seems like the most honest and truthful Bastion/Pot5 thread out there.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Pistols
07.02.2013 , 10:34 PM | #13
While I mean no disrespect to Cilas, the WPvP events are pretty meh at best.

Edit: This is due to the lag issues, and the participation ratio between the 2 factions. The events itself are great, the game simply can't handle it, 3-5 FPS isn't what I call a bundle of joy lol.

MrJurgens
07.02.2013 , 10:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Oh you spoil me x3 anyways tonight ill be xferring Frankenseuss (guardian) and Anthill (sniper) to Pot5 tonight. Both are 50, so whichever you want to play with just hit me up in game, if you have any toons in that bracket
I'd love to have you in my PvP guild if you came to PotF! You make some really good threads in the forum! Sick of seeing the nasty, over-inflated egos and e-peens by the PotF and Bastion communities. We'd get along great.

Frankenseuss
07.02.2013 , 10:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJurgens View Post
I'd love to have you in my PvP guild if you came to PotF! You make some really good threads in the forum! Sick of seeing the nasty, over-inflated egos and e-peens by the PotF and Bastion communities. We'd get along great.

I'm already here though o3o both factions too.

Kegparty
07.02.2013 , 10:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
While I mean no disrespect to Cilas, the WPvP events are pretty meh at best.

Edit: This is due to the lag issues, and the participation ratio between the 2 factions. The events itself are great, the game simply can't handle it, 3-5 FPS isn't what I call a bundle of joy lol.
lower your graphics settings if my old rig can handle it... also resolution has a lot to do with it.

MrJurgens
07.02.2013 , 10:53 PM | #17
I'm already here though o3o both factions too.
Check out my guild in the recruitment section in the PotF guild forums. Maybe you can group up with us for a few games or something!

Tommytwotoes
07.02.2013 , 11:13 PM | #18
Ah yes, Pong, as classic as video games come. Pong has led us to games with graphics of incredible beauty. Pong will never be forgotten. We love you, Pong <3
Lol I think my iPhone auto corrected that. Or I just have fat fingers :P

But yes follow your pong
Scopeseven ate nine
Bastion

ForsakenKing
07.02.2013 , 11:23 PM | #19
the 8 ranked teams queing last night on pot5 would diasgree with you.

cilas's events happen about once a month. what do you think we do every other night lol. also, i agree, follow your ping.

warstory
07.02.2013 , 11:31 PM | #20
To the op welcome to pot5
"Surely you know I could kill you just as easily with my lightsaber as I could with the force "