Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Unbiased review on Pot5 and The Bastion

Frankenseuss
07.04.2013 , 06:22 PM | #61
If nothing else, here's one other thing I can point out about the two servers. People on the Bastion say they're the short bus server. Well here's an accurate description of BOTH. The Bastion players ride the short bus, we players at Pot5 drive the bus.

iheartnyc
07.04.2013 , 08:10 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
I'm not certain if this is 100% accurate, but this is from my own pwrsonal experience. In the 1 week I spent on both servers before transfers went live, I noticed that both servers have quitters, those will exist on every server, however the fewest I saw were on Pot5. The Bastion had more quitters than I saw on Pot5.
Just read the multitudes of threads in the POT5 server forums and here. Tons of people complaining about WZ leavers and the overall bad quality of regular WZs on POT5. No such complaints at all on the Bastion forums. Only people who make such claims are POT5 players who have supposedly transferred onto Bastion last week.

iheartnyc
07.04.2013 , 08:13 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
If nothing else, here's one other thing I can point out about the two servers. People on the Bastion say they're the short bus server. Well here's an accurate description of BOTH. The Bastion players ride the short bus, we players at Pot5 drive the bus.
No idea what this means but OK.

ChickenWangs
07.04.2013 , 09:50 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
I have never ever seen those names in a wz. Ever. Not one time. Ever. Like, never ever.
Well that's great because I've never seen your names in a WZ ever either. I guess I am just lucky.
The Dominator Legacy
Robertson - Vanguard
Markussemaj - Mercenary
Jamesemaj - Sentinel

islander
07.05.2013 , 07:34 AM | #65
All this means is we should prob have a rl picture pot5 thread on our server forums.

of course, you sorta have that now on the facebook forum.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five