Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Smash/Sweep

Macroeconomics
07.03.2013 , 04:29 AM | #11
Rage/Focus is not overpowered. It is the only dps class currently that can output anywhere near a healing subclass. Rather all the other dps classes are underpowered.

Carter_Mathis
07.03.2013 , 04:43 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Macroeconomics View Post
Rage/Focus is not overpowered. It is the only dps class currently that can output anywhere near a healing subclass. Rather all the other dps classes are underpowered.
Yup, slingers are underpowered
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Kegparty
07.03.2013 , 05:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Yup, slingers are underpowered
yup look at the deaths.... let me guess did you sit in back because no one on either team tried to touch the healers on your team which is why they lost. I hate this photo posts of proving anything.

look at the healing/death numbers before posting something. You guys won solely because you targeted and killed their healer who still managed to do a good amount of healing.

Why dont we nerf ops and smash and then move on to the nerf that class thread until we all have no eyes.. OR how about let the devs focus on new warzones

JouerTue
07.03.2013 , 05:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Brunner_Venda View Post
Alright. I almost peed myself laughing. That was funny.

Seriously. Leave smash alone. It's fine. 1/10.

Learn to taunt. Learn to pull before they leap. Learn to push right when they do. Learn to CC them after a leap.

Smash only sucks when four guys do it at the same time and you die instantly - but then 4 vs 1, you *should* die.
totally legit..do this

Leafy_Bug
07.03.2013 , 06:26 AM | #15
Smash is fine just like I am Lex Steele and have a 'meeting' on set with Lucy Thai later on today

Savej
07.03.2013 , 06:39 AM | #16
I see more sorcs than smashers and good dps ones can do every bit as much (while putting out more healing than any non-healer). If any dps needs a nerf it's sorcs. And then there's snipers that do most of their damage at range and can do more/faster to any single target than any smasher. Sins... more defense than any smasher plus stealth and ccs up the wazzoo - they need a nerf but their dps is ok. Pyros and mercs are too good also - I've been in recent wzs where over half my team was one or the other and they top smasher damage all of the time (conclusive proof if ever there was proof). Heck, my lowbie merc had over 2x the damage of anyone else in the game once last weekend.

madcappah
07.03.2013 , 06:47 AM | #17
Smash was nerfed. If you don't agree then I'd be more than happy to go back to pre 2.0 smash with the new influx of health and power output hitting level 55.

14K smashes here we come! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!
<Public Enemies>
Prophecy of the Five
Dauktor Rockzo (Vengeance) / Rolla (Advanced Prototype)
Rocksy (Deception) / Rocksanne (Marksman) / Rahky (Medic)

Carter_Mathis
07.03.2013 , 09:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kegparty View Post
yup look at the deaths.... let me guess did you sit in back because no one on either team tried to touch the healers on your team which is why they lost. I hate this photo posts of proving anything.

look at the healing/death numbers before posting something. You guys won solely because you targeted and killed their healer who still managed to do a good amount of healing.

Why dont we nerf ops and smash and then move on to the nerf that class thread until we all have no eyes.. OR how about let the devs focus on new warzones
happier?
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

K_osss
07.03.2013 , 10:10 AM | #19
Old topic - and possibly misdirection?

Royox
07.03.2013 , 10:21 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Brunner_Venda View Post
Alright. I almost peed myself laughing. That was funny.

Seriously. Leave smash alone. It's fine. 1/10.

Learn to taunt. Learn to pull before they leap. Learn to push right when they do. Learn to CC them after a leap.

Smash only sucks when four guys do it at the same time and you die instantly - but then 4 vs 1, you *should* die.

"learn to...learn to.....learn to....learn to...." we have to learn 10000 things to be able to kill a class that only does "force leap-sweep-push-leap-sweep-saber ward, run away, leap-sweep-push-sweep-dies"