Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@People who say Operative Healers are OP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
@People who say Operative Healers are OP.

Shibbstah
07.02.2013 , 10:18 AM | #1
Play better.

I bet you don't complain when you have an Operative healing you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

You casuals are the reason games are ruined.
"I can't kill anything"
"There's no autoattack in this game. wut2do."

PvP is pretty balanced. Learn to adapt. Operative Healers were a pain even before 2.0, so nothing is different, except for the fact that they can now do a fancy roll.

yourlordmoses
07.02.2013 , 10:29 AM | #2
I consider myself casual and i don't think that but there are idiots who call op or nerf before actually playing the class. Just a thought for anybody with a brain and enjoyment of the game

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 10:31 AM | #3
in before people who hate rolling always in cover moving teleporting 666k hps healing operatives will come
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Baalzamon
07.02.2013 , 10:44 AM | #4
You will get nerfed soon OPerative healers deal with it.

Battery
07.02.2013 , 10:53 AM | #5
I thought this was going to.be like a montage of you dropping OP healers to the floor, but sadly it was just a random video of arnold saying "stop.whining".

Oh well, I have wrecked my fair share of operatives in pvp. Not many can be solod, but any actual 2 good dps focus them down they don't usually last very long.

You are partly right by the fact that most of the nerf comments come from complete idiots, but in many souations like rateds they are pulling 2mil+ heals. Its a very fine line between breaking the class and fixing it, take a little too much and anyone could solo them, not take enough and they will still be op.

Honestly though, if a healer is easily soloable that is just pathetic.
The Bation Server: Kerwed: Assassin- 55, Bandatta: Operative- 55,
Viscune: Juggernaut- 55, Miamor: Mercenary- 55,
Voram'na: sniper- 55, Necrofiend: Powertech- 55
Shie'lan: Sentinel- 55, Dontmarkmebro: Sage- 55

Battery
07.02.2013 , 11:03 AM | #6
I thought this was going to.be like a montage of you dropping OP healers to the floor, but sadly it was just a random video of arnold saying "stop.whining".

Oh well, I have wrecked my fair share of operatives in pvp. Not many can be solod, but any actual 2 good dps focus them down they don't usually last very long.

You are partly right by the fact that most of the nerf comments come from complete idiots, but in many souations like rateds they are pulling 2mil+ heals. Its a very fine line between breaking the class and fixing it, take a little too much and anyone could solo them, not take enough and they will still be op.

Honestly though, if a healer is easily soloable that is just pathetic.
The Bation Server: Kerwed: Assassin- 55, Bandatta: Operative- 55,
Viscune: Juggernaut- 55, Miamor: Mercenary- 55,
Voram'na: sniper- 55, Necrofiend: Powertech- 55
Shie'lan: Sentinel- 55, Dontmarkmebro: Sage- 55

Yestreen
07.02.2013 , 11:04 AM | #7
How to beat kill operative healers (any any class for that matter)

Step 1: Stun them (to prevent use of CD's like evasion and vanish)
Step 2: Coordinate burst DPS. Most classes can burst 40-60% of am opposing player's health in less than 2 seconds if played properly. Therefore you need about 2-3 DPS to pull off a successful hard switch. RWZ teams run 4 dps, so this is definitely possible.
Step 3: Profit

It is amazing how so few players/teams can do this.

Good players will survive by reacting quickly and popping defensive CD's, but if you switch off and then switch back they will die.

It is amazing how bad PVP DPS is at assisting targets in this game. Ranked teams: make your most vocal DPS player the main assist, and have all other players attack the same target as him. Things will die.
Wurdlol
<Hey im mvp>
www.twitch.tv/wurdlolswtor

kamikrazy
07.02.2013 , 11:52 AM | #8
Try not to white-bar an operative before their HP <30%. You definitely want to hard-stun an operative when their health approaches 30% to prevent them from getting their free, spammable heals off on themselves.

Hamatula
07.02.2013 , 12:16 PM | #9
hopefully 1.2 taught bw to not listen to the qqs of bad players in the forums.
-Spazm

bronharth
07.02.2013 , 12:19 PM | #10
The Roll needs a nerf (CD), definately.
Teslama
Initium RIP