Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to start 55 HM FP's

Darken-Ust
07.02.2013 , 07:32 AM | #1
I normally do HM FPís by joining the queue in GF. But now I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I donít know how to start them, since we are doing the 55, I tried going to the Dropship Launch Hangar where all missions can be started, but no hard mode option, so how do I start the missions in HM?

DreadzKaiser
07.02.2013 , 07:42 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darken-Ust View Post
I normally do HM FPís by joining the queue in GF. But now I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I donít know how to start them, since we are doing the 55, I tried going to the Dropship Launch Hangar where all missions can be started, but no hard mode option, so how do I start the missions in HM?
odd, since that's exactly what you are supposed to do.
Was a party member ineligible or something?
A human being should be able to plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects

Hammer-SW
07.02.2013 , 07:48 AM | #3
In the Dropship Launch Hangar start talking with Satele Shan, at the end she propose Normal or Hard mode

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 07:49 AM | #4
if you have 4 people you can just que ur self in GF and have instant pop.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Darken-Ust
07.02.2013 , 07:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadzKaiser View Post
odd, since that's exactly what you are supposed to do.
Was a party member ineligible or something?
...mmm... Now that you mention it, I gotta check up on that...

ErosGyne
07.02.2013 , 07:49 AM | #6
even with 4 on the group, you can just queue with the GF. you can even choose wich one you want to do,
its the same if you pug it or already have 4

Darken-Ust
07.02.2013 , 08:34 AM | #7
Big mystery solved. Hammer-SW, everyone was eligible. DreadzKaiser, you were right, I was hitting spacebar and #1 so fast to skip the dialogue that I didn't even noticed. Man, the bad habits.... But thank you all for you kind advice. -W

Ocho-Quatro
07.02.2013 , 11:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darken-Ust View Post
...I have a group of 4 to do this missions and I donít know how to start them... so how do I start the missions in HM?
You can still queue in the GF with a full group. You open the GF, queue the group, and you will get an instant-pop.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe (55) Sage - Ellip'sis (55) Vanguard - Quotation (55) Sentinel
Aster'isk (55) Mercenary - Back'slash (55) Assassin - Per'iod (55) Operative
The Punctuation Legacy