Can some body tell me why this is still happening?

Royox

I haven't played WZ's since the expansion came out (I'm mostly a PVE player) but I remember that WZ's pre-Makeb were full of Sith Warriors/Jedi Knights smashing everyone with an impressive damage. Today I returned to the WZ's and this Is what I found.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h7j9tv.jpg

THIS.....AGAIN....mother of Lucas...tell me Why BW is not stopping this....

I haven't played WZ's since the expansion came out (I'm mostly a PVE player) but I remember that WZ's pre-Makeb were full of Sith Warriors/Jedi Knights smashing everyone with an impressive damage. Today I returned to the WZ's and this Is what I found.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h7j9tv.jpg

THIS.....AGAIN....mother of Lucas...tell me Why BW is not stopping this....

Stoppilng what? Meeting an undermatched team with inadeuqate methods/team composition to stop a few Smashers?

well, for

1. you cut off 'healers' from that screen.

2.people still don't get how to counter smash

3.you had atleast 3 commando/vanguards there

4.considering you had only 225 points means you got ninja'd alteast once, ergo, bad team.

That damage is pitifully low for 55 bracket.... surely this is lowbie?

I pull out the less those numbers with carnage, and double that in smash....

4 Smasher + Hypergates + Scoreboard + Enemies probably most of time in Respawn Lockout = These Numbers.. Looks like a fast win :p

High numbers are only possible if the enemy is a bit more resistant and does not get stomped instantly :p

Edited by roestzwiebel

Rage spec is actually not the strongest spec in SWTOR right now. Marksman and lethality are stronger than rage spec. On Jedi Covenant every other WZ has multiple agents/smugglers per WZ. There aren't many rage spec players on Jedi Covenant.