Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Equality between HK-51 and Treek

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Equality between HK-51 and Treek

AlaricSevGirl
07.02.2013 , 06:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
with your calculations it will take 4 days per char to aquire him. it's not much for life time awesome companion.
if you don't have time, there will be CC option.

also, he is optional, not mandatory.

also , I didn't see char level requirements anywere, will he be awailable for L10 (or even below)?
I'm not talking about me, I can obviously afford her. I'm talking about other people.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant,
Guild Leader for Galactic Security Solutions (Pub)
Imperial Independence (Empire)

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 06:40 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
I'm not talking about me, I can obviously afford her. I'm talking about other people.
if you can't afford to buy a ferrari, you'r not buying ferrari.
if you can't afford petrol and insurance to use ferrari, you'r not buying ferrari.
Having ferrari is not mandatory, it's optional.

in game example, I didn't want to do HK-51 quest. To lazy, can't be bothered. Would be nice to have one tho...
Should I get HK-51? Nope.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

AlaricSevGirl
07.02.2013 , 06:42 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
if you can't afford to buy a ferrari, you'r not buying ferrari.
if you can't afford petrol and insurance to use ferrari, you'r not buying ferrari.
Having ferrari is not mandatory, it's optional.

in game example, I didn't want to do HK-51 quest. To lazy, can't be bothered. Would be nice to have one tho...
Should I get HK-51? Nope.
Ah but they can't get Tweek without leveling to 40 legacy in the first place. Next, Bioware needs money to keep this game afloat. Next, no one is telling you not to spend credits, why should you be able to tell them not to spend CCs.

pan_sObak
07.02.2013 , 06:44 AM | #24
Tested this out, Makeb, Section X, Black Hole and Ilum (without heroics of course) nets around 290K after repairs.
yesterday - Black Hole+Section X weeklies (including heroics 4 and areas 2) nets more than 250K with repairs and with crew missions (about 30-40K i think) and took around 2 hours
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 06:47 AM | #25
Ah but they can't get Tweek without leveling to 40 legacy in the first place. Next, Bioware needs money to keep this game afloat. Next, no one is telling you not to spend credits, why should you be able to tell them not to spend CCs.
my legacy is L50 so long I can't remember when I dinged... it was hot, last year, probably may.. or april...
I have credits to get ewoks for each of my chars, will probably spend CC any way as they come with my subscription and I don't find anything useful for it...
those armors are horrible

can spend CC, can spend credits if have legacy L 40... where is the problem...
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel

Fergz
07.02.2013 , 06:48 AM | #26
I've played off and on since the first month of the game. Have one 55 , a couple of 51s, and alts of all levels sprinkled in the mix and i think my legacy level is like 30. Getting to LL 40 really doesnt seem like that big of a deal to me.

Personally I hate Ewoks, but i'm sure i will unlock this on at least one toon, but the real question is what is the krell dragon armor and how does it tie to the Ewok ?

AlaricSevGirl
07.02.2013 , 06:48 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by pan_sObak View Post
yesterday - Black Hole+Section X weeklies (including heroics 4 and areas 2) nets more than 250K with repairs and with crew missions (about 30-40K i think) and took around 2 hours
I did mine yesterday too. I earned 290 without the heroics and area 2)

Atramar
07.02.2013 , 06:53 AM | #28
it is worth noticing, that legacy level goes nicely when you do dailies... which gives credits to buy ewok... win-win situation.

Kilora
07.02.2013 , 06:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Not if Prop VIII has anything to say about that.

The Force clearly states that the sanctity of romance should be between two consenting HUMANOIDS. Maker created Adam and Eve and Steve and Thralk and Shenshu'vernia, not Adam and Muk-Muk!

*walks about carrying a "Fur is SIN this season" sign*
"The Force clearly states that the sanctity of romance should be between two consenting HUMANOIDS. Maker created Adam and Eve and Steve and Thralk and Shenshu'vernia, not Adam and Muk-Muk!"

I'm totally stealing that -- with credit given to you, of course :-D

GatorAndy
07.02.2013 , 07:13 AM | #30
I agree! There should be equality between droids and ewoks. Anything an ewok can do, a droid can do too! Equal pay for equal fighting/gathering/crafting, I always say.

Err, is this not the forum for discussing droids rights?