Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Companions

SCPOBob
12.21.2011 , 09:56 AM | #1
Okay for some unknown reason, unless its "by design", just before I got the "Temple Ruins" quest on Corasant my quest companion (female Padawan) vanished. So now since my Droid was replaced by her, I have no companions with me to assist with quests/battles I am getting "owned" by bosses on a regular basis and burning through creds like water with all healing and repair work....anyone else seen this and is this normal?

BTW: I would do a forum search, but...well you know why.

Amdramnar
12.21.2011 , 09:58 AM | #2
Try clicking on the companion Circle in lower left where their portrait usually appears, doing a mouse-over should say "summon companion" and clicking it will ... summon companion
Amdramnar shot first!

SCPOBob
12.21.2011 , 10:07 AM | #3
Sweet thanks...I will that a try later.

Banging head on desk for such a noob question.

LPwookie
12.21.2011 , 10:27 AM | #4
The other option you have is you can press "N" or use the menu for character management on top. On the far right of each character there is a button that will sommon that character.

DarthKweku
12.24.2011 , 11:21 AM | #5
I have the same issue. Kira left me and now I stay all alone in the Temple Ruins. I tried everything but she didn't come back. Is this normal? Please help

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.24.2011 , 11:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKweku View Post
I have the same issue. Kira left me and now I stay all alone in the Temple Ruins. I tried everything but she didn't come back. Is this normal? Please help
Did she die and you never revived her? Though she should come back from that even after a while goes by.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

DarthKweku
12.24.2011 , 11:25 AM | #7
No, she was alive when I was in the "Story Room" and when I left it, she disapeared also the companion field. It is like I never had a companion. I opened a trouble ticket but the ticket got closed without any comments.

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.24.2011 , 11:27 AM | #8
Not sure. The only times I've had my companion disappear I just clicked the summon companion button and they came back.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

DarthKweku
12.24.2011 , 11:32 AM | #9
I've to try again but as I see the companion should stay in with you to assist you to fight against the Sith Lord awaiting you in the Ruins, right? If is so, the companion should be still available somewhere or is really a bug.

Wolfhammer
12.24.2011 , 12:04 PM | #10
Anyone tried summoning their companion yet??
Tare Cul-utaan- Republic Sage of the Shaltin Tunnels

We dont stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing !!