Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People that think 2 ops is awesome

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
People that think 2 ops is awesome

xIphonex
07.01.2013 , 09:08 PM | #1
Idk why so many think that 2 op healers is all that great. I mean to a certain degree they are good since their ammo management is ridiculous but I don't get why people hate sorc heals in ranked. Here are a few links of me doing some healing in rateds.

http://i.imgur.com/RrbIPcl.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/6vhccmhnl/

giantworm
07.01.2013 , 09:27 PM | #2
Sure that is not bad. Come back when you do 4.9 million heals. Current OP healer record in a single WZ

xIphonex
07.01.2013 , 10:01 PM | #3

funkiestj
07.01.2013 , 10:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by giantworm View Post
Sure that is not bad. Come back when you do 4.9 million heals. Current OP healer record in a single WZ
^^this. Damage, protection and heals on the final scoreboard is the only thing that matters.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Arox
07.01.2013 , 10:09 PM | #5
pretty solid numbers, But OP's are literally OP with heals at the moment. Not taking anything away from you at all, just that they have a slightly unfair advantage over other healing classes at this point in time.

ManiacDavis
07.01.2013 , 10:13 PM | #6
Operatives are OP because they can heal while stunned, most heals are instant and cannot be interrupted, they bring utility with roll to grab the ball in huttball/grab node in civil war/smuggle in voidstar/aoe stun. You can't look just at the healz. Operatives bring more utility to a fight while doing equal or more healz than sages. That is why people use 2.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

AngusFTW
07.02.2013 , 12:55 AM | #7
The big numbers are fluff from the hots, most teams run a sorc and an op for a reason. 2 operatives in rwz team is a significantly weaker combo then a sorc and an op. Operative is really good at keep people topped up with all there hots and small instants but when it comes to keeping a target whos getting focused up? sorceror is better thats why many people will run sorc and op instead of 2 ops. Its a good combo imo.
btw sick hps ts
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

JackNader
07.02.2013 , 01:03 AM | #8
I am presuming that those 2 screenshots are from ranked matches... if so.. what they "do" show is that healing is vastly overpowered. You've got healers putting out twice the Healing output as your DPS. That's disgusting. Judging from both of those screens, healers need a 30% HPS cut across the board to pull them into line.

Cretinus
07.02.2013 , 03:40 AM | #9
Scophealer is fine l2p.
PvP heal is insane.

Marrio
07.02.2013 , 07:14 AM | #10
But everyone can't be as good as the Chuckles.
Luiigi - Vanguard (Harbinger)
Luigi'stank - Operative (Harbinger)