Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Villain?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bionamaster
07.12.2013 , 10:20 AM | #61
In games in general, I have to go with Miraak (Skyrim: Dragonborn). That guy steals the souls of dragons you killed yourself! My blood boiled whenever I saw his masked face....

SWTOR, I'd have to say Malgus. Mainly, because he wasn't just a pure evil villain. He was fighting to end racism in the Empire, he just was going about doing so.....evilly?

Movies, I'd have to say I'm torn between Darth Vader and The Joker (The Dark Knight version).

For literature, Darth Caedus. Very interesting character.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Braxxiss
07.12.2013 , 01:18 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrkin View Post
This is definitely a difficult one.... so many choices!

Book: Jagang from the Sword of Truth series. Quite ruthless and unforgiving, and he invades dreams.
Movie: the ultimate villain?? Why, the Vacuum of space! Unbeatable more-or-less
Video game: Sephiroth, no question there. A singularly focused bundle of walking genocide due to Mommy issues.
T.V. Series: Joe Carroll of "The Following". Chilling, devious, and completely cold.
Holy crap, this pretty much read my mind...Except for the Movie Villain. As for movie I would have to go with the shark from Jaws...lol, j/k. I would actually have a tie between Hannibal Lector and Heath Ledger's version of Joker.
Sword in a Box. Never forget.

Radzkie
07.12.2013 , 01:50 PM | #63
Khhaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

CommanderKeeva
07.12.2013 , 02:13 PM | #64
If I said that my favorite villain was Eric Musco because of proliferating shady business practices from EA, I'd probably get banned.

So I'm not going to say it.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

Bilirubin
07.30.2013 , 11:25 PM | #65
For TV its Gul Dukat, no question. Just to damned believable to me. And so charming.
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

AlrikFassbauer
07.31.2013 , 04:57 AM | #66
After long thinking, I think my favourite is still King Haggard.
A truly tragic figure.

BacaWicket
07.31.2013 , 10:43 PM | #67
best villan:
swtor: malgus
movies: sideous
EU: malgus

ShadessaWayland
08.01.2013 , 02:26 AM | #68
SWTOR Jadus
Serie BORG
Movie Joker

TheBBP
08.01.2013 , 03:07 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
If I said that my favorite villain was Eric Musco because of proliferating shady business practices from EA, I'd probably get banned.

So I'm not going to say it.
It doesn't matter. The fact that you have to willingly and voluntarily pay BioWare and thusly EA to post that here renders it completely impotent and void of substance.

xxdarkscopzxx
08.01.2013 , 05:47 PM | #70
Definitely Kane from Command and Conquer: Tiberium franchise
Someone who has an IQ over 200, looses but always comes back to achieve ultimate victory and makes others make the question hero or madman? is a true villain in my book