Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Aignox
08.21.2014 , 03:44 PM | #571
Quote: Originally Posted by Aezur View Post
Yea, and some people lost their nar shadda event achievements. For me it's 100% -> 0%. GJ BW

Me too ...

RommelESP
08.21.2014 , 04:54 PM | #572
Update Rommelesp

Achievements 40510

100% Flashpoints
Referal: http://www.swtor.com/r/JZLlQP
Republic - The Red Eclipse
Rommelesp / Keitelesp / Zhukovesp / Nimitzesp / Guderianesp / Rundstedtesp
Empire - The Red Eclipse
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

TheRandomno
08.21.2014 , 05:23 PM | #573
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
Update Rommelesp

Achievements 40255

100% Flashpoints
Congrats on already doing Manaan 25 times... I'm guessing you'll get more Stronghold achievements pretty soon.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard (somewhat dead)
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

MidichIorian
08.22.2014 , 01:56 AM | #574
Question, did you, the top players, start after the implementation of achievements or did you re-do most of the stufff again?

Augustus
08.22.2014 , 12:19 PM | #575
I've been playing since early access non-stop, so been really happy to grind out everything again, fps, ops, kills after running them 1000 times before RotHC. /sarcasm
63k+ Achievements 100% Collections 45+ level 70 499 Vehicles
150+ rank 50 companions 940k+ Personal Prestige pre-merger

RommelESP
08.22.2014 , 01:10 PM | #576
Quote: Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
I've been playing since early access non-stop, so been really happy to grind out everything again, fps, ops, kills after running them 1000 times before RotHC. /sarcasm
And now grind every thing again to get decorations items. I piss off a lot of PuGs to do the old bonus bosses in FP when there was no worthy reward, just the achievement.. and now every one is crazy to kill them for decorations.

There is an achievement to get 100.000 decorations prestige so other f*** time to farm the same content (FP,OP,planets,wzs)

The decoration unlock (+100 prestige) should be attached to achievement and if you want more copies (+2 prestige) just farm the content.
Empire - The Red Eclipse
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

TheRandomno
08.22.2014 , 01:17 PM | #577
And now grind every thing again to get decorations items. I piss off a lot of PuGs to do the old bonus bosses in FP when there was no worthy reward, just the achievement..
I don't have too much success when I do that. But surely it's not as bad as having to run Black Talon HM 50+ times for the LS and DS bosses 25 times each, right?

RommelESP
08.22.2014 , 01:35 PM | #578
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomno View Post
I don't have too much success when I do that. But surely it's not as bad as having to run Black Talon HM 50+ times for the LS and DS bosses 25 times each, right?
... or Mandalorian Raiders 25 times in each faction for the party of four bosses. Or having to convice people to do crazy stuff like killing guards on makeb ( which need a big party because the packs of guards are quite big ) when there was no reward, just achievements, and now there are tons of pvp outdoor due to the conquest thing.

This last patch it is a nice addition to the game but to veterans players is a big slap in the face.
Empire - The Red Eclipse

TheRandomno
08.22.2014 , 05:07 PM | #579
... or Mandalorian Raiders 25 times in each faction for the party of four bosses. Or having to convice people to do crazy stuff like killing guards on makeb ( which need a big party because the packs of guards are quite big ) when there was no reward, just achievements, and now there are tons of pvp outdoor due to the conquest thing.

This last patch it is a nice addition to the game but to veterans players is a big slap in the face.
So the different members of the group are for the factions? Hmm. I guess that one'll be a pain too.

SnickerJew
08.22.2014 , 05:31 PM | #580
Curiosity, how often does this thread get updated?