Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Dertygun
01.20.2014 , 01:59 PM | #311
oups error

Kwich
01.21.2014 , 01:10 AM | #312
Update for Kwich: 26110 points

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/...q9brphxavl.jpg

As well please update information about beastmaster titel on frontpage -> Kathhound found on Alderaan..still looks like broken. Thx for your great work.

Kwich
The only thing one has to fear is fear itself! ....... and of course standing in my way.....

Amantino
01.23.2014 , 03:00 AM | #313
So, anyone has any info regarding the hidden achievements in rakghoul event that are being spoken of? Dulfy mentions one for infecting 1000 other players. Anyone got solid info this actually exists?
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse

Augustus
01.23.2014 , 04:17 AM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
So, anyone has any info regarding the hidden achievements in rakghoul event that are being spoken of? Dulfy mentions one for infecting 1000 other players. Anyone got solid info this actually exists?
The hidden ones are most likely connected to the outbreak that'll happen on Corellia and Tatooine in the hidden near future.
31k+ Achievements 100% Collections 15/17 level 55 198 Vehicles
Conquerer of DF, Eternal Warrior, Elite Warlord, Fleet Admiral, Living Legend
<Drop it Like it's Hoth>

Amantino
01.24.2014 , 02:44 AM | #315
Found this list. The achievement to infect 1000 players is indeed listed there, though it has no name etc. Reddit thread.
Jennifér - Marauder
<Reckoning>

The Red Eclipse

Kwich
01.25.2014 , 06:55 AM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
Found this list. The achievement to infect 1000 players is indeed listed there, though it has no name etc. Reddit thread.
Dulfy has updated her achievements including all hidden ones.

Unfortunately it didnt show as indicated once I completed all dailies...have done so now 100 times or so ^^...done with rep farming =)
The only thing one has to fear is fear itself! ....... and of course standing in my way.....

wokcha
01.25.2014 , 09:15 AM | #317
Update for wokcha:
Categories
99% Companions
55% Events (I'll enjoy this one while it lasts, heh)
http://i.imgur.com/Lx7UrTP.jpg
The Shij Legacy - The Shadowlands
(occasional visits to Jedi Covenant & The Harbinger)

Kwich
01.25.2014 , 10:09 AM | #318

dahyle
01.26.2014 , 07:43 AM | #319
(same post I put in the codex topic)

In case some people didn't know, you can know complete Beastmaster of Ilum achievement with the Kath Hound codex entry missing on Ilum (and so complete Galactic Beastmaster at the same time).

All you need to do is to go to Alderaan, Juran Moutains, House Alde and kill a Trained Kath Hound (strong mob, Level 29 Leaper, HP: 5760).
Got my achievement yesterday by killing the one in X: 1733 Y: -71 Z: 231.

Hope this will be helpful for some people !
Characters / Achievements
<Ace> @ Darth Nihilus (EU, FR)
=|:Y

Kwich
01.26.2014 , 11:39 PM | #320
Update/trick for the turret problem in Black Hole.

While doing the republic turrets on Correlia I suddenly got a message that my Black Hole turrets got finished.

So apparently killing turrets/watchmen on Correlia counts toward Black Hole. Therefore you just do the 50 on Corellia thus evading the death on sight problem of the Black Hole turrets.

Hope that helps.

Kwich