Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

TopAceOfEarth
11.26.2013 , 01:12 AM | #221
Update

Player Name: Scerra'cyon Legacy: Hal'cyon
Server: Jung Ma
Number of Achievement Points: 27010
Hal'cyon Legacy

Not Good Enough on The Red Eclipse

DustinDune
11.26.2013 , 02:58 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
Dont know if this is right topic to ask, need tips about ulgo strong forces on Alderan, other then that heroic area which has too much elites any topic about that stuff, where we can ask and help each others with mobs?
Im not able to get on to the game this week since I'm spending time with the family, but I think I remember where I went to grind Ulgo kills. Near the taxi station closes to Panteer castle on the Republic side there is an area wherea mission requires u to gather bomb kits or something like that, it's to the east of the camp. There was about ten Ulgo strongs there roaming around. There is then a platform next to that area with another 8 or so. If you make a loop and kill them all they should start to respawn as u make your way back to where u started. Hope that helps

Mugen_no_Jidai
11.26.2013 , 06:24 PM | #223
Helping folks find mobs/etc. is one of the purposes of the thread, so ask away!

You're describing a Thul area if I understand what you mean, Mumakil.

The best area for Ulgo strong kills is here, on the eastern-portion of the planet map. There's an underground area with a ton of strongs in almost every group that make for easy pickings.

DustinDune
11.26.2013 , 07:03 PM | #224
Well the 4 houses started to blend together after awhile. That's the only area I could remember from the grind. I think I may have went into the castle to the underground heroic to do Ulgo, but again that might be a different house as well. If I remember right, Organa was the worst of all them. Either way I like sharing my grind spots even if they aren't the most efficient places. Only pve grind I have left is the Makrin on Makeb and I'm waiting til they fix the kill it with fire so I don't have to do extra. Also remember when grinding, droids don't count for anything other then droid kills even if they say they belong to a house.

TheRampage
11.26.2013 , 08:05 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Helping folks find mobs/etc. is one of the purposes of the thread, so ask away!

You're describing a Thul area if I understand what you mean, Mumakil.

The best area for Ulgo strong kills is here, on the eastern-portion of the planet map. There's an underground area with a ton of strongs in almost every group that make for easy pickings.
Thank you, will check that one tomorow then!

Other houses are easy, Organas are HC4 on that destroyed bridge structure, Thuls are around House trade circle, just couldn't locate Ulgos.

Did most of kills already, only this were bothering me.

edit: passed through my missing achievements, looking at Hoth ones. 1000 various creatures. They are all spreaded around the planet, any location with larger amount of them, weak ones, if possible ? Other then where WB is? Same question for wampas, or I'm stuck killing elite ones?

chokoss
11.29.2013 , 01:35 PM | #226
No one from Mantle of the Force ? have to change that.

Name : Manticorius
Server : Mantle of the Force (PvE Fr)
AP : 17130

Good luck to everyone and good fight for the top

Lt_WGorman
12.01.2013 , 06:27 PM | #227
HI chaps, before updating I have a question for you achievements pros.

So, I have leveled up a 2nd Sith warrior just to unlock Jaesa with both light and dark side.
I do not wish to keep that toon and wanted to know if I can delete it and still KEEP the achievement?

Thanks in advance.

Jondifool
12.01.2013 , 08:17 PM | #228
JeeBee
Darth Nihilus

Achievement Points : 24220
http://i.imgur.com/3QQj6cp.jpg?1

The number of Legend Reputation ranks achieved: i have all max (11)
http://i.imgur.com/FcL4YeG.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/nm6irb4.jpg?1

Mugen_no_Jidai
12.01.2013 , 10:09 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
edit: passed through my missing achievements, looking at Hoth ones. 1000 various creatures. They are all spreaded around the planet, any location with larger amount of them, weak ones, if possible ? Other then where WB is? Same question for wampas, or I'm stuck killing elite ones?
There are a number of weak/strong icecat mobs mixed in with the occasional strong White Maw mob in this area. Otherwise, I just farmed in a circle around where Gorgath roams around. There are weak cats mixed in with strong ones there as well. For wampas, just make a loop around the surface area marked in this Dulfy screenshot, plenty of weak-gold Wampas for the killing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lt_WGorman View Post
HI chaps, before updating I have a question for you achievements pros.
So, I have leveled up a 2nd Sith warrior just to unlock Jaesa with both light and dark side.
I do not wish to keep that toon and wanted to know if I can delete it and still KEEP the achievement?
Thanks in advance.
The answer to this question should be yes, though I'm not absolutely certain. I can confirm that I have deleted one of my toons that had a few speeders counting to a speeder achievement that I still appear to have completed (we'll see what happens if I ever get the final speeder for the Gearhead achievement, though, hopefully it updates properly). I think they answered this question that deleting toons shouldn't delete legacy achievements or rewards (like buffs), though can't find the official quote.

I can't say with enough certainty to tell you that it's fine. I still have a marauder that's stuck at level 30-something who I only leveled for Jaesa as well, and still haven't deleted, in the off-chance that this might affect my achievements. So, your call.

Anyone else have evidence or a Bioware quote that can confirm this?

unibim
12.01.2013 , 11:30 PM | #230
What gives full achievement bar?