Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Mugen_no_Jidai
10.08.2013 , 03:28 PM | #171
Would love to update the leaderboard, though for some reason I get an error message when I try to update the OP (tried with two different browsers, other posts in this thread can be edited normally), so stay tuned...

UPDATE: Looks like it's not just my problem, but that they did break something with regards to editing or sending large messages. See here. Don't let that stop anyone from updating until it gets fixed, though. I have a word document that I will be updating in the meantime to post when the problem is fixed.

WarWidowX
10.09.2013 , 05:34 AM | #172
Old school Imperial SWG Scylla veteran (first 4 years). RIP Master Creature Handler & Scylla!

NYaard
10.09.2013 , 07:42 AM | #173
NYaard

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

20080 Achievment Points

7x Legend Reputation

Mugen_no_Jidai
10.10.2013 , 05:04 PM | #174
The editing/character limit issue on the forums has now been fixed, so everything should be up to date.

mattyboi
10.14.2013 , 03:21 AM | #175
Update for CmdrShepard

http://i.imgur.com/TPX73QF.jpg

Mugen_no_Jidai
10.14.2013 , 04:31 PM | #176
Some nice updates coming in 2.4.1 regarding achievements, which make two titles (Loremaster and Gearhead) and a number of multi-step long term achievements available. Relevant notes are as follows:

Quote:
• New Vehicle! The Praxon Aether has been added to the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation vendor and can be purchased in exchange for 50 completed Bounty Contracts. (Requires Champion rank with BBA)
• Players are now able to complete the "Gearhead" and "Praxon Collector" Achievements upon obtaining the new Proaxon Aether from the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation Vendor.

• The Achievement "Loremaster of Quesh" is now able to be completed upon gaining "The Three Families" Lore Codex entry.
• The Achievement "Loremaster of Taris" is now able to be completed by Imperial players upon gaining the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.
• The Achievement "Loremaster of Tatooine" is now able to be completed upon gaining the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.
The following seems to provide hints as to where to find two of the three new lore entries (I don't know about the Taris one).

Quote:
  • Guests (or invaders) of the Three Families Palace may now earn the Lore Codex entry for "The Three Families" which tells of their history and role on Quesh's mining operations.
  • Citizens of the Empire have discovered new information on Taris that will allow players to earn the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.
  • After a generous donation, the Tourism Cartel of Tatooine is able to provide visitors to Mos Ila Spaceport and Anchorhead Spaceport with information that will allow players to earn the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.
If you do happen to run across these lore objects, your fellow achievement hunters would be much obliged if you posted coordinates. That's it for these notes. Looks like I'm going to have to start pugging EC NiM again, as the speeder from Kephess is literally the only one that I don't have. Ugh...

Aignox
10.15.2013 , 01:39 AM | #177
the same ack every speeder Denova and I have finished this section ... (Aratech fire, line and firaxa praxon)
| Ygnox ,Gardien Tank| Öxydar ,Malfrat Heal | Splendide ,Franc-Tireur| Iuyt ,Commando Dps | Aignox ,Mercenaire Dps | 41K Succès ,Cliqueur de Luxe Classement Interserveur des Succès
Guilde Buddies ; PVE HL // Oricon Nightmare 10/10 , Eternal Warrior Dragonslayer from Beyond http://www.forum.guilde-amnesia.fr/portal.php !

Tamoxifen
10.15.2013 , 01:26 PM | #178
Three Families
Quesh 846, -346
Tattered flag in the entrance way as you enter The Three Families Palace.

Rakghoul Disease (Imperial)
Taris -443 -362
Second floor of Dynamet General (not top floor) on a bed in the area under the stairs leading to the top floor.

History of Tatooine
Republic 1678, -3420
Imperial 610, 3578
Need some info, try a Search!

Aignox
10.17.2013 , 02:13 PM | #179
Update Ygnox .

27.870 AP
| Ygnox ,Gardien Tank| Öxydar ,Malfrat Heal | Splendide ,Franc-Tireur| Iuyt ,Commando Dps | Aignox ,Mercenaire Dps | 41K Succès ,Cliqueur de Luxe Classement Interserveur des Succès
Guilde Buddies ; PVE HL // Oricon Nightmare 10/10 , Eternal Warrior Dragonslayer from Beyond http://www.forum.guilde-amnesia.fr/portal.php !

LoveEternal
10.17.2013 , 03:44 PM | #180
Exposed (The Harbinger)
15320 Achievement Points

http://imageshack.us/f/600/nc8n.jpg/