Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Bounty Hunters...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear Bounty Hunters...

Atramar
07.03.2013 , 10:18 AM | #11
it's funny. most people don't know they have it.. i've seen BHs and Troopers get cc capped all the time.. but why always on my team....
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

ceelaniri
07.03.2013 , 11:00 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
it's funny. most people don't know they have it.. i've seen BHs and Troopers get cc capped all the time.. but why always on my team....
some use it as a burst tool rather than a defensive move.
Masamoto Pentesilhea

DarthOvertone
07.03.2013 , 12:49 PM | #13
Love disrupting caps with my Shoulder Cannon on my Van.

Last night though, my Van got a bit overzealous. Busted a Sin trying to Sap cap on AH. My Van fired all four of his rockets because he was feeling the pew and the Sin started freaking out. My Van didn't do a proper call out because he was smoking the Sin so bad. Then the Whirlwind came and I failed to notice my Van's CC Breaker was still on cd from previous fights at mid. Lost the cap. Derp.

Moral of the story. Shooting a Shoulder Cannon isn't like Busting Nuts kid. You can't let the thrill of the pew get the best of you when an objective is on the line.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

degree
07.03.2013 , 04:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Love disrupting caps with my Shoulder Cannon on my Van.

Last night though, my Van got a bit overzealous. Busted a Sin trying to Sap cap on AH. My Van fired all four of his rockets because he was feeling the pew and the Sin started freaking out. My Van didn't do a proper call out because he was smoking the Sin so bad. Then the Whirlwind came and I failed to notice my Van's CC Breaker was still on cd from previous fights at mid. Lost the cap. Derp.

Moral of the story. Shooting a Shoulder Cannon isn't like Busting Nuts kid. You can't let the thrill of the pew get the best of you when an objective is on the line.
Why is Busting Nuts capitalized? Is that a new breakfast cereal?
SunSire

Prophecy of the Five

Jyzai
07.03.2013 , 05:36 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
Knowing I have it isn`t the problem, the problem I have is when I have it up I never get to use it and the moment it goes on cooldown I need it.
So let me get this straight you want to add a debuff to keep people from quitting warzones, then you might as well get ready for insults at you and others on the team.

ChickenWangs
07.03.2013 , 06:02 PM | #16
Powertechs have a leap, pull, slow, huge burst, and a rocket that heals them.. All in one spec!?!? Redonculous. I demand that railshot do 20% less damage, flame burst do 50% less damage, and TD do only bleed damage.

Since the devs listen to terrible suggestions when it comes to powertech, this will be implemented very soon.
The Dominator Legacy
Robertson - Vanguard
Markussemaj - Mercenary
Jamesemaj - Sentinel

Zoom_VI
07.03.2013 , 08:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ChickenWangs View Post
Powertechs have a leap, pull, slow, huge burst, and a rocket that heals them.. All in one spec!?!? Redonculous. I demand that railshot do 20% less damage, flame burst do 50% less damage, and TD do only bleed damage.

Since the devs listen to terrible suggestions when it comes to powertech, this will be implemented very soon.
Nerf those 36/36/36 powertechs they are way OP
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Brunner_Venda
07.03.2013 , 09:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ChickenWangs View Post

Don't joke about this, because you know some dev will do it.

Vikassi
07.03.2013 , 10:58 PM | #19
Yive said it before. Bounty hunters need a nerf. Too many defensive abilities and too much dps. And im serious.

vimm
07.03.2013 , 11:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
I demand to be more OP!!!
Roll back and forth, dodging his lasers like a g.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative