Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite dog breed

KingWilbourn
06.30.2013 , 03:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I love Border Collies. But this is mostly because I had one and she was an amazing dog.
My friend has a border collie and I love that spastic mofo.

She will attack your face if you stop petting her though...

Jeweledleah
06.30.2013 , 05:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
I see we're not gonna mention my brother's ex-girlfriend torturing that dog... just gonna sweep it under the rug. Like a dead dog. The kind of dog that doesn't make an unsightly lump when placed under a rug. A chihuahua, maybe.
how was she not feeling that temp? was she not touching the dog while washing her?

anyways. rottweilers and corgis for me, followed very closely by staffordshire terriers, colloquially known as pitbulls (their rep? exaggerated, overblown and not exactly true - they are very sweet dogs)

for the most part I prefer big, cuddly dogs, while I've yet to meet a dog breed that I didn't like - tiny breeds make me nervous. they just seem so fragile when you pet them and play with them, I'm always self conscious with them, like if I pet too hard or whatnot, I can actually physically hurt them. big dogs? no problem at all.

theborch
07.01.2013 , 11:19 AM | #13
Labrador Retriever all the way. My lab is the stupidest smart dog I've ever met. It's entertaining.
The Bastion - The BaconStrips Legacy
DukeOfCypress LVL 52 Rage Jugg * WhiskeyLube LVL 50 Seer Sage * PantsHammer LVL 50 Sawbones Scoundrel

Callin
07.02.2013 , 08:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by theborch View Post
Labrador Retriever all the way. My lab is the stupidest smart dog I've ever met. It's entertaining.
Thats a Lab for ya. I got a Yellow Lab myself.
Dark Jedi

Layno_Maul
01.18.2014 , 10:09 PM | #16
1. Pug
2. German Shep
3. Labrador (yellow ones to be specific)

archifikoss
01.22.2014 , 04:35 PM | #17
I am actually a fan of mongrels... They are always a surprise package, you never know what you'll get And they tend to be very bright. Plus the situation with strays is bad here in Greece so if I get a dog again it will be from a dog shelter, a needy, lonely animal in need of a home and kindness <3

I'm not considering getting one yet... My life is too unstable ATM, my house is far too small and I wouldn't be able to devote the time and attention it requires... And I don't think I could handle the pain its death causes you at this point...

ItachiZaku
01.23.2014 , 08:20 AM | #18
I would say Huskies, if I didn't know so many people with them. I also love Labs, I've known people throughout my life with one. As started above, the stupidest smart dog around lol
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

TheSupaCoopa
01.23.2014 , 02:02 PM | #19
Duran'del here:

Labs FTW. Used to have a yellow.

I have a black lab-blue heeler/Austrailian Sheepdog(or sheepherd, idk.). He's awesome. and... not really that bright. If Labs are the stupidest smart dog around, then my dog has to be the stupidest stupid dog around.
I've had to leave my computer chair when he barks. And it's always at nothing. My underweight body cannot handle moving back and forth.

I also love koalas. Koalas are the worlds most awesome animal. Tied for first with dogs.

Cats can go burn in a fire once they get out of the Kitty stage.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

imnotawitch
01.23.2014 , 02:27 PM | #20
Oh wow, dogs are great. I'm more of a cat person, but I consider myself an animal person first and a cat person second.

My favorite mix has to be the rare black lab/shiba inu/weimarener/bouvier de flandres/Portuguese water dog/great dane/small munsterlander/great pyrenees mix. (Gotta love getting a DNA analysis on your mutt.)

Seen here:

Woof!

Favorite breed would be a tie between Shiba Inu, Pit Bull, and Italian Greyhound.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*