Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite dog breed

KingWilbourn
06.30.2013 , 10:46 AM | #1
What's your favorite? I like Scotties.

Ulyaoth
06.30.2013 , 10:47 AM | #2
German shepard, I guess...
YES, they deserve to die! And I hope they burn in hell! -Mace Windu, on the subject of Wookiees

KingWilbourn
06.30.2013 , 10:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
German shepard, I guess...
Yeah I'm gonna need specifics.

Ulyaoth
06.30.2013 , 10:53 AM | #4
I don't see how german shepard is not specific... it's as specific and "scotties", mister man.

Coincidentally, my brother paid $250 for a scottish terrier, his then-girlfriend paying the other $250. A $500 dog... anywho, he got her pregnant, decided he was gay, they broke up and now she has the dog.

She was once giving the dog a bath. This dog was yelping. My brother goes to find out why the dog is yelping and hollering so much. She says, "Oh, he's just being a baby, he doesn't want to take his bath." My brother touches the water and it's scalding hot. Just unreal, man...
YES, they deserve to die! And I hope they burn in hell! -Mace Windu, on the subject of Wookiees

KingWilbourn
06.30.2013 , 10:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
I don't see how german shepard is not specific... it's as specific and "scotties", mister man.

Coincidentally, my brother paid $250 for a scottish terrier, his then-girlfriend paying the other $250. A $500 dog... anywho, he got her pregnant, decided he was gay, they broke up and now she has the dog.

She was once giving the dog a bath. This dog was yelping. My brother goes to find out why the dog is yelping and hollering so much. She says, "Oh, he's just being a baby, he doesn't want to take his bath." My brother touches the water and it's scalding hot. Just unreal, man...
Your brother got the dog pregnant?

Guardian_Scott
06.30.2013 , 11:10 AM | #6
I'm partial to wilbornicas...
─────>ΞϿ}OT LEGACY{ϾΞ<─────
"Kill with purpose... fight for pleasure."
DeviantArt

KingWilbourn
06.30.2013 , 11:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Guardian_Scott View Post
I'm partial to wilbornicas...
Gimme a kiss MWAH

Ulyaoth
06.30.2013 , 11:31 AM | #8
I see we're not gonna mention my brother's ex-girlfriend torturing that dog... just gonna sweep it under the rug. Like a dead dog. The kind of dog that doesn't make an unsightly lump when placed under a rug. A chihuahua, maybe.

chuixupu
06.30.2013 , 01:27 PM | #9
I love Border Collies. But this is mostly because I had one and she was an amazing dog.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Callin
06.30.2013 , 02:12 PM | #10
Wilbourns Mom....

<.<
>.>

Dark Jedi