Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really imps .. 55 PVP is horrid.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Really imps .. 55 PVP is horrid.

xscott
06.28.2013 , 10:16 PM | #1
Do Imps win .. ever?

I went like 4 and 25 the last 2 nights since I transferred here. I think I just made a huge mistake.

not talkin ranked, or GOOD teams .. just average PUG imp disaster .. utterly want my cartel coins back.

USCG_Davis
06.28.2013 , 10:24 PM | #2
Yah, Early morning or late nights is the time to PvP as an imp. Every other time, It blows. Pubs destroy us all other times.
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

TRENTakaBCAT
06.28.2013 , 11:22 PM | #3
im actually really surprised by this thread i had a 55 sniper here before transfers and i would win 99% of my matches playing solo. I even finished the weekly in 9 games. I transfered my gunslinger and sentinel here and ive lost more then half my matches. It took me about 25 games to finish the weekly lol . I feel the only time the republic wins is if there is a premade or if its pub vs pub. Maybe i just need to make more friends to play with here lol In all fairness tho i transfered a few toons to pot5 and the regs were just as bad there only diffrence is there wernt as many ppl wearing pve gear i could hit for 12k lol
Lit Destiny : Lazylit
PVP Montages
Youtube

Lettixo
06.28.2013 , 11:42 PM | #4
I'm a diehard fan of PvP.. but the PvP at 55 on Harbinger (being Imperial) is absolutely rubbish. A few friends and I transferred off to hopefully get some half decent groups that aren't full retard.

I feel your pain OP

Falver
06.29.2013 , 12:22 AM | #5
Funny. That's what pub says as well.

AIRCONGO
06.29.2013 , 01:07 AM | #6
If you solo que as imp, you're going to have a bad bad time! So many People do not read ops chat, defend or cc. They just tunnel for deathmatch. Tremendous amount of quitters as well. Which makes it hard when against good troop/ghost infantry. They're nice guys though and have given props for solo queing
<MotherLovers>
GÓllows / Swolldaddy
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / Swollows / Droptek

Lightsabermaker
06.29.2013 , 01:57 PM | #7
It's a shame too, when imps ragequit early on. Pubs had to deal with this since the server transfers, even before on the Jekk Jekk Tar!
ok

Pmunro
06.29.2013 , 02:56 PM | #8
I have been playing SWTOR since beta. I have had to make the server move from Empress Tita to Harbinger. This server has been a pretty good place. My husband and our friends only PVP and craft. Please stay and try to work it out. I have characters at level 55 and lower on both sides and sometimes it feels like both sides are a disaster.

Welcome here and I look forward to playing with you new people. We have small guilds on both sides. They are for friends and we do group when we are around. We also try to be very supportive to people in the guild that either don't have the level of crafters or time to make the items they need to improve gear. We find more success when we group in teams of 3 - 4.

MitchPB
06.29.2013 , 03:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
If you solo que as imp, you're going to have a bad bad time! So many People do not read ops chat, defend or cc. They just tunnel for deathmatch. Tremendous amount of quitters as well. Which makes it hard when against good troop/ghost infantry. They're nice guys though and have given props for solo queing
Yea haven't one a match lately when I didn't have at least 2 other guildies on vent communicating.
<Team Tard> | <BOG> | <Concept>
Elite Warlord | from Beyond | the Eternal Warrior | Gate Crasher

DreadKewa
06.29.2013 , 04:20 PM | #10
pugs have always been horrid on this server that's just the way it is. That's why i never q solo anymore i tend to stick with friends who can play objectively.