Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ikinai
07.05.2013 , 01:59 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Well idnewton, what I can say is that one of your guesses is correct.
So it isn't Jal Shey armor for 10CC? Then when is that going on sale?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

SithEBM
07.05.2013 , 02:00 PM | #352
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
What exactly is the screw-up?
I'll name one for you: Bolster.

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 02:00 PM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
There's one thing that will satisfy a loyal subscriber.. that is by not promoting the Cartel Market every time. I bet you're not bothered with the excessive Cartel Market strategy they want to implement?

@Sith my bad. It wasn't you haha :P It's the other guy you were talking to as well.

As always, fanboys who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel are the ones not helping the game succeed... they're the ones killing their own favorite game by condoning Bioware's Cartel Market strategy. If this is a complete Free to Play who relies on in-game store, I would understand that... but no...
Yea I quite enjoy the cartel market, problem?

Ayelinna
07.05.2013 , 02:01 PM | #354
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
The problem is that people like you are beginning to ruin the MMO industry by supporting things like the cartel market

Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 02:02 PM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by ArielaKnight View Post
And you can quit being a jerk unless that is all you know how to do considering what I have read of your posts.

I'm only a jerk to grammar police. It's a forum, not an English class.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

blindxsecrets
07.05.2013 , 02:03 PM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
The problem is that people like you are beginning to ruin the MMO industry by supporting things like the cartel market
If we didn't support the Cartel Market, we probably wouldn't have a game to support......
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

branmakmuffin
07.05.2013 , 02:03 PM | #357
This is the way MMOs are going to be from now on. If you don't like it, fine, but you are spitting into the wind at this point.

Mark-JPS
07.05.2013 , 02:03 PM | #358
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Yes, there's a problem. You are among those people who tolerates Bioware to focus on cash shop instead of providing fresh contents. Keep doing it

This is NOT a complete free-to-play game. Subscribers are paying monthly. If the game is like other games where it's completely free to play with no monthly subscription, I would understand Bioware pushing Cartel Market every time they have a chance.. but no.

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 02:04 PM | #359
Why because I like to buy stuff I find cool?

Jtheargonaut
07.05.2013 , 02:05 PM | #360
Quote: Originally Posted by blindxsecrets View Post
If we didn't support the Cartel Market, we probably wouldn't have a game to support......
Did you not hear, we are supposed to have our entertainment provided to us for free. I think it's a new govt. entitlement program they are rolling out.
" The grapple arms make a satisfying [I]chunk-unckk[I]. The sound of that reverberating through your hull, I'm told, is just like a cell door closing behind you: the point at which prisoners lose all hope. " Boba Fett-Bloodlines