Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.05.2013 , 01:50 PM | #341 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Soon, however, does not refer to the 10cc item releasing, only details upon it. Based on that fact, along with the signature Rakghoul smily-face of Eric Musco, I'm going to guess Galnar was right.

Question is, what is it? What could possibly be worth 10cc, related to KotOR? HK-47 customization for HK-51? Heart of the Guardian crystal? Mantle of the Force crystal? KotOR-related title? KotOR-related emote?
Well idnewton, what I can say is that one of your guesses is correct.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ArielaKnight
07.05.2013 , 01:51 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

And purchasing more than one at 160cc each implies PACKS. Quit being pedantic and argumentative.
And you can quit being a jerk unless that is all you know how to do considering what I have read of your posts.
The more you act like a lady, the more he'll act like a gentleman.

ScarletBlaze
07.05.2013 , 01:53 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hehe and you will not say which guess is right? That's is unfair.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 01:53 PM | #344
/gasp

SithEBM
07.05.2013 , 01:53 PM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
LOL Why should we be grateful to Bioware? If there's someone here that should be grateful, it's Bioware and their staff...

We are giving them money every month... what they give to us is just fair and right. And Bioware are getting insults and abuse because they're not delivering the content subscribers want. Subscribers have every right to complain, and say stuff to Bioware.

I think people forgot the fact that we are the one putting money in Bioware's pocket. it should be them being grateful.. not us...

Though Bioware needs to work hader because 500 Cartel Coins is not good enough to show their appreciation.
I'm confused, did you read my post? You and I are on the same page. Maybe you read my post wrong or maybe you meant to quote Reno.

Mark-JPS
07.05.2013 , 01:54 PM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Why should they work harder? It's obvious that nothing they do will be a good enough reward to people like you.
There's one thing that will satisfy a loyal subscriber.. that is by not promoting the Cartel Market every time. I bet you're not bothered with the excessive Cartel Market strategy they want to implement?

@Sith my bad. It wasn't you haha :P It's the other guy you were talking to as well.

As always, fanboys who can't see the light at the end of the tunnel are the ones not helping the game succeed... they're the ones killing their own favorite game by condoning Bioware's Cartel Market strategy. If this is a complete Free to Play who relies on in-game store, I would understand that... but no...

SierraBravo
07.05.2013 , 01:56 PM | #347
It'll probably a near-useless title or emote, then.

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 01:57 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
You see... I understand how your mind works now. You don't think about the bigger picture. I noticed this when you completely ignored what EricMusco said about the details being released soon. Your mind only saw what you wanted to see. You saw "getting a new item today" even though he didn't say that at all.

Just like when EricMusco didn't say he was happy with light Grey. He was happy that the colors matched(both bug versions). Instead you saw only what you wanted to see. You saw this: "we like light grey and you will all have to deal with it".

This stems from your statement that we should be grateful we are getting rewarded. You are so close-minded that even if someone showed you concrete evidence, you would stand by your own belief.
Well you keep on wasting your time expecting a response for something that doesn't need fixing, fixed. I'll be over here awaiting news of what my 10 cc award is.

SithEBM
07.05.2013 , 01:58 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Well you keep on wasting your time expecting a response for something that doesn't need fixing, fixed. I'll be over here awaiting news of what my 10 cc award is.
Thank you for proving my last statement.

branmakmuffin
07.05.2013 , 01:59 PM | #350
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
I'm not complaining about the CC. It's a nice little bonus. However, it's not a good "appreciation" gift. It feels like a bandaid more than a gift. It's like giving your girlfriend flowers when you screw up. If you only give them when you screw up, it's not appreciation, it's hide-covering
What exactly is the screw-up?