Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ScarletBlaze
07.05.2013 , 11:12 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post

We were given 500 coins free. Packs are 160 each. It's like 3 free packs, and people STILL are not happy. Likely the same type of people who make sure they have gift receipts with their Christmas and BDay presents so they can return them for something else. Not sure when people stopped being appreciative.
I am not complaining about the coins but you are wrong about the price of the packs. They are 320 each. There is only one set of pack that is 160 the other 3 are 320. I suggest you check the prices before you state how much they are.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Reno_Tarshil
07.05.2013 , 11:13 AM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Wasn't that the fireworks? And I really hope that it won't be in the next week... Then I'll miss it!1!1!11!!!
The fireworks are already on the CM. If you actually red the yellow post I quoted, which I'm guessing you didn't, You'd see this special item is slated for later on this month.

kmufc
07.05.2013 , 11:13 AM | #273
The Extra 500 CC coins? will this be a regular thing every month now ?

Or will Subs still only get the standard 500 CC every month?

GalnarDegana
07.05.2013 , 11:14 AM | #274
KOTOR's 10th anniversary is 10 days from now and we have to save 10 coins...too coincidental!

Andryah
07.05.2013 , 11:15 AM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Let the speculation begin.....
Inb4 people complain that there is no legacy level requirement for the surprise.

Because according to some players....not all subscribers are considered equal.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

augustgrace
07.05.2013 , 11:15 AM | #276
I suppose it's better than nothing; it definitely feels like a last minute card with some cash stuffed in it rather than an actual meaningful gesture.

It's also extremely clear that they missed the core of the subscriber unrest. It wasn't, "gee won't don't you give us free stuff," it was that nearly every single item added since f2p launch has been cartel market related. So throwing us some of your (free to you) coins, and then charging us for the second part (never charged a friend a fee to unwrap a gift), really doesn't address the unrest.

Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 11:15 AM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by kmufc View Post
The Extra 500 CC coins? will this be a regular thing every month now ?

Or will Subs still only get the standard 500 CC every month?

For now, it looks to be a one time bonus. But who knows? Maybe it will become part of an annual appreciation thing
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

stephenalandavie
07.05.2013 , 11:18 AM | #278
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Solution: buy items from the CM with your free coins and send them to /random_American then.

But then again.. we know that's not going to happen, right?

So your complaint is pure hyperbole.
I haven't bought anything. So I am no hypocrite, Its just a ridiculous ploy to people who aren't American.

Andryah
07.05.2013 , 11:18 AM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by GalnarDegana View Post
KOTOR's 10th anniversary is 10 days from now and we have to save 10 coins...too coincidental!

Yeah... it does look more like something planned rather then a spaghetti toss.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Blackavaar
07.05.2013 , 11:24 AM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Let the speculation begin.....
My guess is Revan's Lightsaber.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]