Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Subscriber Appreciation Details?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Appreciation Details?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ScytheEleven's Avatar


ScytheEleven
07.05.2013 , 10:28 AM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

-eric
A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler?!

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS AN A-300 HEAVY SONIC NEEDLER

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAw&dur=481

Jonoku's Avatar


Jonoku
07.05.2013 , 10:29 AM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.
Let the speculation begin.....

Skodan's Avatar


Skodan
07.05.2013 , 10:30 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

-eric
well good thing i have 490 to spare
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Mark-JPS's Avatar


Mark-JPS
07.05.2013 , 10:32 AM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Let the speculation begin.....
It's more likely a tribute to KOTOR's 10th anniversary. Expect it to be something related to KOTOR.

islander's Avatar


islander
07.05.2013 , 10:32 AM | #245
fireworks packs were 10 CC yesterday. Hope that wasn't it.
Gěllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

justandulas's Avatar


justandulas
07.05.2013 , 10:37 AM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As some of you have already begun to figure out, every subscriber is receiving a bonus of 500 Cartel Coins. Some of you may not have gotten them yet but don't worry, the process takes a few hours. All of you should be receiving your 500 coins today. As an additional tease, we have something coming to the Cartel Market later this month that is going to be super, super cheap and available for one day only! All I will say for now is hang on to 10 Cartel Coins and look for details soon™.

-eric
Thanks for the heads up Eric. Is there any chance we will know the day in advance since it's one day only? Even if it's just 24 hours heads up, it would be nice. Just for those who may be out of town that particular day, on business, vacation, w/e. I'll be here, but it would be cool if the community got a heads up for that one day only item slightly ahead of time.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas

ApostleThirst's Avatar


ApostleThirst
07.05.2013 , 10:37 AM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
fireworks packs were 10 CC yesterday. Hope that wasn't it.

Oh good. They're still on today, and they were one day only. Surely that can't be it, right?


I really hope that my logic checks out... please Bioware... I love you, but don't do this to us...

thewitchdoctor's Avatar


thewitchdoctor
07.05.2013 , 10:39 AM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
It's more likely a tribute to KOTOR's 10th anniversary. Expect it to be something related to KOTOR.
And my Google-Fu lists KOTOR's release date as 15 July 2013.

Soon, in this case, may be 10 (10!) days from now.
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.
DPS: Carnage Marauder - Combat Sentinel
Tanks: Powertech - Vanguard
Healer: Operative - Scoundrel

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 10:39 AM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by ApostleThirst View Post
Oh good. They're still on today, and they were one day only. Surely that can't be it, right?


I really hope that my logic checks out... please Bioware... I love you, but don't do this to us...

They said an "additional item" not being released til later. Fireworks are already released. So, your logic checks out.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Superman_AZ's Avatar


Superman_AZ
07.05.2013 , 10:40 AM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by thewitchdoctor View Post
And my Google-Fu lists KOTOR's release date as 15 July 2013.

Soon, in this case, may be 10 (10!) days from now.

I like the way you think
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy