Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Charging me twice for my monthly sub and taking money out without me noticing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Charging me twice for my monthly sub and taking money out without me noticing

Jedi_Rachael
06.28.2013 , 06:04 AM | #1
Because I do not want to be on hold for 3 hours(im sure its not free too) I have been charged twice for my monthly sub and cartel coins that I did not buy myself.although it hasnt come up on here that you have charged me for stuff that I didnt buy I have a bank statement (LINK) to say that you have took money out of my account without me knowing about it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK or you will loose a subsciber.

AbsolutGrndZero
06.28.2013 , 09:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Rachael View Post
Because I do not want to be on hold for 3 hours(im sure its not free too) I have been charged twice for my monthly sub and cartel coins that I did not buy myself.although it hasnt come up on here that you have charged me for stuff that I didnt buy I have a bank statement (LINK) to say that you have took money out of my account without me knowing about it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK or you will loose a subsciber.
Unfortunately you will need to call them on the phone as they dont' do billing stuff over the forums, too much risk of your financial information.

That said, looking at the pic you posted, I don't see where you were charged twice for your monthly sub, I see three different amounts transactions... As for not buying cartel coins, you might want to call your bank because if YOU didn't purchase cartel coins using your card, someone else did. Your bank/credit card account may have been compromised.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

TiaNicole
06.28.2013 , 10:37 AM | #3
I am from the USA here and my guess is the amounts in the 1st area such as 8.99, 11.99 & 23.99 are the Amercian Dollar amounts and if so I sure dont see anything SWTOR related that even costs those amounts that can be purchased (checked here http://www.swtor.com/buy.

And yeah I agree with the above person about calling them and talking to your bank ASAP.

Good Luck

SukaShen
06.28.2013 , 11:09 AM | #4
I don't believe those are American dollar amounts, so you have to take exchange rates into account, but if you have not purchased cartel coins then it is possible your account was compromised. Have you purchased the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion? That could account for one transaction?

Customer service doesn't do account and billing over the forums, but you could ask about more affordable communication options for people outside the U.S. I remember them posting something about that on another thread. I'll try to find it.

SukaShen
06.28.2013 , 11:16 AM | #5
Here is the thread where they talk about lower cost ways for people outside the U.S. to contact customer service: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=655085

This is what is said:

Hi, Have you got an alternative that won't incur international dialing charges?

You could use a VOIP service like Skype, Viber, Google Voice or others. These usually offer a fairly low price even for international calls.

Don't know if this is helpful at all, but figured I'd post.