Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Awesome Customer Service

Mutive
06.28.2013 , 05:30 AM | #1
I just wanted to post a happy thread, as I'm sure that customer service gets a lot of complaints.

I wanted to particularly thank Alan (Protocol Droid K5-E2) for his hilarious response to my problem.

After getting HK-51, I opened his armor, not realizing he was already "dressed". Of course, this meant I couldn't send it to someone else. I put in a ticket, asking whether they could find a way to put all the bound armor back into the legacy pack and got this as a response:

"I tried my hardest to get all the items back in the box for you, but no matter how hard I tried, they just wouldn't fit. I even hired two other csr droids to jump up and down on the box, but they only broke some of the parts.

"As a result of this accidental damage, I have sent you another box in the mail so that you can choose again which character the box goes to. I hope your future HKs will be most efficient at killing with this equipment."

So cute! It not only solved my problem, it made me smile.

Syanis
06.28.2013 , 05:33 AM | #2
No point in the box of extra armor though really. If you get HK-51 on a lower toon he comes fully dressed in gear that says isn't usable to him.

SukaShen
06.28.2013 , 11:00 AM | #3
That is a cute response. Nice one customer service!

alexafire
06.28.2013 , 11:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I just wanted to post a happy thread, as I'm sure that customer service gets a lot of complaints. ;)

I wanted to particularly thank Alan (Protocol Droid K5-E2) for his hilarious response to my problem.

After getting HK-51, I opened his armor, not realizing he was already "dressed". Of course, this meant I couldn't send it to someone else. I put in a ticket, asking whether they could find a way to put all the bound armor back into the legacy pack and got this as a response:

"I tried my hardest to get all the items back in the box for you, but no matter how hard I tried, they just wouldn't fit. I even hired two other csr droids to jump up and down on the box, but they only broke some of the parts.

"As a result of this accidental damage, I have sent you another box in the mail so that you can choose again which character the box goes to. I hope your future HKs will be most efficient at killing with this equipment."

So cute! It not only solved my problem, it made me smile.
glad that you have a stroke of luck with them i have 3 tickets unanswered and wasted alot of time on the hotline and the issue is still not resolved.
wonder when they will improve that