Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioanalysis...useless now?

Stuffedduck
06.30.2013 , 06:12 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post

So yes, it is of no use. Also, I think I'd kick a member for gathering mats in a FP, unless they asked and we all agreed. It's so slow, I'd rather get my run over with.
Damn, I would be so happy to run FPs with you ... especially as I run either tank or healer, so I could care less if ppl would (try) to kick me (just some more ppl added to my ignore list).

Do you kick players without rocket boosts and sprint/scamper as class ability too? ... I mean those slackers really slow down a FP run.

On topic - complaining about the fix of a broken ability on a forum is silly.
Then getting upset about ppl replying to your thread in reference to the title, especially as you went for a generalized 'biochem sux' title is even more than silly.

Biochem is nowhere near useless in FPs or OPS, unless your only reason to take any crewskill is in the intention to abuse a bug.

Slightly offtopic: You're upset as well that the augment bolster bug got fixed? I mean why buy green augments if they don't serve any purpose at lvl 55 ...

Grimsblood
06.30.2013 , 06:23 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyriosgundam View Post
I am sorry but this statement is way off the mark. There is nothing wrong with Bioanalysis I have 2 characters using it and it has helped me in Flashpoints and operations more times than I can count. And no skills don't need to summon pets for you in Flashpoints or Operations to be useful. Hell It allowed me to provide stims and medpacs for those who had run out during the course of completing the Flashpoint or Operation. As to the summoned pet allowing you to use your heroic moment that is a recurring bug that pops up now and again I have been playing the game since launch and have seen it on and off in the year the game has been running.
It is actually on the mark. I was being sarcastic
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

ArchangelLBC
07.01.2013 , 01:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyriosgundam View Post
I am sorry but this statement is way off the mark. There is nothing wrong with Bioanalysis I have 2 characters using it and it has helped me in Flashpoints and operations more times than I can count. And no skills don't need to summon pets for you in Flashpoints or Operations to be useful. Hell It allowed me to provide stims and medpacs for those who had run out during the course of completing the Flashpoint or Operation. As to the summoned pet allowing you to use your heroic moment that is a recurring bug that pops up now and again I have been playing the game since launch and have seen it on and off in the year the game has been running.
Look in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No! It's the joke!
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

AngelFluttershy
07.01.2013 , 01:54 AM | #24
Yes, the Heroic Moment was fixed in a patch and they didn't note it. Same goes for Scavenged/Sliced companions.

AlrikFassbauer
07.05.2013 , 05:35 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
So yes, it is of no use. Also, I think I'd kick a member for gathering mats in a FP, unless they asked and we all agreed. It's so slow, I'd rather get my run over with.
FPs have become Speedruns nowadays ?

How lame.

And - you are basically implying with your post that Bioware should remove that from Athiss.You don't say it explicitely, you say it implicitely.
<S-key to victory> Because quad wheel is always better than dual wheel.