Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Corso Riggs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

crqp
07.01.2013 , 06:15 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone!

Please share your favorite Corso moments this thread. My personal favorite moment is...

Spoiler

You can also suggest who you would like to see in our next Companions 101 blog. Please keep in mind that next week we will be focusing on a Companion for the Sith Inquisitor, since we haven't focused on a Companion for that Class yet. You can still vote for other Companions, just be aware that it will be going towards the order of the second round of the Companions 101 series.
Well next i am so voting Bowdaar or Torian cause they have a really cool story behind them. Also favorite companion is Torian.

Dominoris
07.01.2013 , 11:16 AM | #62
Since ever companion featured so far has been the first romancable companion for each base class I would say our only choices will be between Andronikos (Inquisitor) and Tharan (Counsular).

So ... Andronikos, please! -- I would actually pick Qyzen over Tharan anyway
Clones are people two.

Darth_SeanTX
07.01.2013 , 01:13 PM | #63
How about Xalek? He's a mean killing machine hellbent on serving the sith inquisitor

Jovi-Scarlet
07.01.2013 , 08:36 PM | #64
I started playing the Smuggler class JUST because I heard you get a Wookiee companion, and I seriously love me some Wookiees. Then I met Corso and my Smuggler fell in love. He's so charming.
For the next companion, I'd like to request Andronikos Revel. Mmm, Steve Blum pirate. I'd also love to see a Companions 101 piece on Malavai Quinn in the future.
The Scarlet Legacy | Harbinger
Suleika : Jedi Sentinel [41] Biscah : Gunslinger [37]
Candeloro : Sith Marauder [37] Sїntas : Mercenary [37]

Horaciozhao
07.02.2013 , 02:35 AM | #65
Torian, I want Torian!!

Isaantia
07.02.2013 , 03:30 AM | #66
My favorite Corso moment is

Also despite his chivalrous ways, he's the only romance that gave my character actual working GUNS. I still have Sparkles and Flashy in my bank. He's a sweetie.
Vev - Scoundrel | Vevy - Operative

Elrood
07.02.2013 , 05:29 PM | #67
This happened last night. I completed Corso's companion mission to rescuer an old ally from the hands of cannibals. Back on the ship Corso was wondering what could bring people to cannibalism. My smuggler's response was that if the ship's crew is forced into cannibabilism, he gets dibs on Risha. Corso said, "Captain, that's horrible! But you'll save me a piece, right?"

Probably the funniest response I've had yet.

I can see some women not being enamoured of Corso's overly chivalristic ways, but as far as a guy is concerned, there's no better buddy than Corso.

Crixa
07.02.2013 , 09:00 PM | #68
I hated Corso. Until I got the rakghoul appearance option for him that is. Now I tell everyone I killed the poor sod and he's just too dumb to realize he's dead.

Tatile
07.03.2013 , 02:42 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Crixa View Post
I hated Corso. Until I got the rakghoul appearance option for him that is. Now I tell everyone I killed the poor sod and he's just too dumb to realize he's dead.
That's awesome

Nanala
07.03.2013 , 04:22 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Crixa View Post
lol I did the same thing. I also put the shock collar on him from the belsavis social item vendor....

He went from 'mildly annoying' to 'I would pay cartel coins to punt him off my ship' when the game essentially started penalizing me for not flirting with him -- in more than one conversation, the only affection gain option is to flirt with him, and the rest were negative affection. Just no.

I'd like a bio about Guss Tuno. He is my favorite companion.