Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Corso Riggs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlrikFassbauer
06.28.2013 , 03:05 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
You can still vote for other Companions, just be aware that it will be going towards the order of the second round of the Companions 101 series.
I'd really like to read something about Qysen Fesss, because I still have troubles understanding him. He is so ... different than anything that I know.

But probably some other companions are equally different to understand ?

Regarding Corso : A nice guy, totally hooked on guns, which I can't understand, either (probably because I'm German and Germans have a completely different approach towards guns than citizens from the U.S. seem to have, according to what I've read in the past).

A good friend of mine is totally hooked on Corso. She has several Smuggler characters (she isn't able to play male characters, similar to me who cannot play female characters), and she just loves Corso. Needless to say that all of her Smuggler characters all married Corso.

What I actually liked [i]very much7i] was this description of scenes taking place within the XS-Freighter. I'd really like to read a book (short stories) or a novel describing companions as living, breathing characters within the Star Wars Universe ...
Personally, I'd prefer a collection of short stories, because that would mean that not too much would be taken away from the player's own, personal experience ... And, there is still so much space between the missions / quests ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

PyrusBlaze
06.28.2013 , 03:19 AM | #32
The ones i really want to know about are Blizz, Scourge, Akaavi, Tharan, Dr. Lokin and Ashara.

Lunafox
06.28.2013 , 04:04 AM | #33
Yes, yes, Corso was amusing. Good times.

Now when are you going to stop torturing me, and writing a blog about Malavai Quinn. I want to understand him better, and dammit, he, I mean you...er...the game...someone owes me some answers!

SilentKitty
06.28.2013 , 05:48 AM | #34
Such a great guy and a really sweet romance =) my smuggler and Corso are a great little team. One day I will start a gunslinger and romance him again!

Ciubakka
06.28.2013 , 06:55 AM | #35
I'd love to see Ashara next. It's my favourite companion of the inquisitor, even though she is a jedi padawan.
Grizzles : Sniper 50
Morgoes : Sorcerer 50

Drop it Like it's Hoth!

DoctorBatlyMD
06.28.2013 , 07:37 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Yes, yes, Corso was amusing. Good times.

Now when are you going to stop torturing me, and writing a blog about Malavai Quinn. I want to understand him better, and dammit, he, I mean you...er...the game...someone owes me some answers!
This x 1,000.

I'd LOVE more background on him,
Spoiler

Jenovan
06.28.2013 , 07:47 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
This. Would love to know more about Quinn's history and what makes him tick.

Also voting for Gault, cos I'm sure there's plenty about him we don't know XD
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

DarthTHC
06.28.2013 , 08:27 AM | #38
Ah, Corso.

Corso is the reason I spent a million credits to unlock Pureblood Sith on the Republic side.

My very favorite moment with Corso is every time my female Pureblood Sith backhands him (racial emote). And it happens often. I frequently log in on that character JUST to do that.

Serrien
06.28.2013 , 09:05 AM | #39
Favourite moment I dont know, but the memorable moment was when my smuggler turned down hormone boy completely. Kinda felt like kicking a puppy... but as he can take a good beating in the field it is all right
Would like to keep him in the cargo bay instead of the bridge tho.

Risha has a much more fitting smuggler attitude!

Reil
06.28.2013 , 09:18 AM | #40
I may need to try out this class and check out Corso. I always hear a lot of good things about him.

Next time you've the chance I really want a blog entry on Malavai Quinn. This guy really needs some love. I think we all need some closure on a particular event in his story even though, as it stands, I get it. Based on old world ethics I was even expecting it. I still wonder if there was something more to it.

Spoiler

Still what an interesting character. I play a male SW so the dynamic is different with Quinn compared to what the ladies get. Not sure why I like him. He's just my guy the way Han had his Chewie and Lando had whatever that was that he had.

Anyway, blah blah blah. Tell me a good story about this guy!