Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<Legendary Guild> & Family


Jorelle's Avatar


Jorelle
08.15.2013 , 03:12 PM | #21
hello, friends and i are thinking about coming to JC and i came across your guild and i like what i see, just wondering are you guys recruiting at the moment? for either both rep or empire.
May the force be with you, always....

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.15.2013 , 04:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorelle View Post
hello, friends and i are thinking about coming to JC and i came across your guild and i like what i see, just wondering are you guys recruiting at the moment? for either both rep or empire.
Yes, we are recruiting although we are pretty close to cap atm with 454 players in the Republic progression guild, all 3 guilds are always openly recruiting.

Jorelle's Avatar


Jorelle
08.15.2013 , 05:05 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Yes, we are recruiting although we are pretty close to cap atm with 454 players in the Republic progression guild, all 3 guilds are always openly recruiting.

great i will let them know and we will register on the site and go from there, thankyou very much.
May the force be with you, always....

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.17.2013 , 12:16 AM | #24
Peak activity has topped 70 players online with 45 online in <Legendary Guild> itself, we now have 4 progression teams running, 3 wednesday and 1 sunday. Gained 6 players from this forum post in the last 2 days alone!

Shadokitty's Avatar


Shadokitty
08.17.2013 , 07:01 PM | #25
I just rerolled my SW, might be interested in Legendary After Dark.

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.19.2013 , 03:53 PM | #26
Bumpidity

JRTX's Avatar


JRTX
08.19.2013 , 08:06 PM | #27
im actually looking for a guild that doesnt alienate their member my main and secondary are tanks yall sound like a really close nit guild if yall could use me id be willing to join either guild

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.20.2013 , 03:35 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JRTX View Post
im actually looking for a guild that doesnt alienate their member my main and secondary are tanks yall sound like a really close nit guild if yall could use me id be willing to join either guild
Sounds like you'd be a good fit. Sign up and Legendaryguild.com and then /who Legendary and grab an invite.

JRTX's Avatar


JRTX
08.20.2013 , 06:48 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Sounds like you'd be a good fit. Sign up and Legendaryguild.com and then /who Legendary and grab an invite.
ya i may have to do that if they keep leaving me out of raids

DarkDisturbed's Avatar


DarkDisturbed
08.21.2013 , 08:40 PM | #30
BUMP

/5char