Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

idnewton
06.29.2013 , 05:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
Awesome, thank you Eric. Incidentally, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is pineapple, mushroom, jalapenos and red onion (with lots of cheese!) Yum!!
Who needs pizza when you have cheeze-its and spice drops? <3 idea for Off-Topic forum. Been gone about a week, checked dulfy's site... new daily area, two new flashpoints, new COMPANION, new event, two new rep factions, new mounts, new armor, new weapons... FIXED THE PROC RELIC CANCELING... added transfers... finally implimented free name change... You've made some major improvements in a single week. SWTOR FTW! Full throttle to glory!
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 19 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Ulyaoth
06.30.2013 , 10:34 AM | #22
Where's donna "all rush all the time" prior? Is she dead? The OT never forgets. Except I forgot all the other mods. But you don't understand, donna once quoted me. How much money does william wallace's parents make?
YES, they deserve to die! And I hope they burn in hell! -Mace Windu, on the subject of Wookiees

Celwinn
06.30.2013 , 10:57 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is such a good question for me, I am like a super pizza hipster. When I was a kid I grew up in New York, so I think traditional NY style pizza is the only type of true pizza there is. That means pizza is always thin crust, and it only comes with two possible toppings -- cheese or pepperoni. I do love some specialty pizzas though, like I love pesto and white pizzas. I always make sure to call them specialty pizza though. Also, don't be that person who eats pizza with a fork and a knife

Everyone enjoy some pizza this double XP weekend, I know I will!

-eric
What's wrong with eating a pizza with a knife and fork? Some of us were taught manners
Don't let the past define you

Ulyaoth
06.30.2013 , 11:18 AM | #24
Look, it's bizarre... it's like eating french fries at mcdonald's with a knife and fork. Dipping half a fry into A1 sauce with your fork. Hooking up an IV to a cup of dr. pepper. Bizarre.
YES, they deserve to die! And I hope they burn in hell! -Mace Windu, on the subject of Wookiees

AlrikFassbauer
06.30.2013 , 12:05 PM | #25
Personally, I like most Pizza with what I know here in Germany as Paprika on it.

But yes, in Restaurants people actually do eat Pizza with Fork & Knife - simply because eating with pure hands in a Restaurant is simply considered "gross" here in Germany.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

OmenQ
07.08.2013 , 02:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is such a good question for me, I am like a super pizza hipster. When I was a kid I grew up in New York, so I think traditional NY style pizza is the only type of true pizza there is. That means pizza is always thin crust, and it only comes with two possible toppings -- cheese or pepperoni. I do love some specialty pizzas though, like I love pesto and white pizzas. I always make sure to call them specialty pizza though. Also, don't be that person who eats pizza with a fork and a knife

Everyone enjoy some pizza this double XP weekend, I know I will!

-eric
Blasphemy! Pizza crust should be thick! Acceptable toppings are Pepperoni, sausage, and cheese, or any combination of the three.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

idnewton
07.09.2013 , 01:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by OmenQ View Post
Blasphemy! Pizza crust should be thick! Acceptable toppings are Pepperoni, sausage, and cheese, or any combination of the three.
And ham. Gotta love the meat.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 19 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

OmenQ
07.09.2013 , 12:36 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
And ham. Gotta love the meat.
I'll allow it!
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

BacaWicket
07.21.2013 , 12:38 AM | #29
why is everything about pizza? you do realize that the only banned topics is religion and politics right?

TheBBP
07.21.2013 , 01:38 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post

i only do it when the pizza is too hot to hold
Also with Chicago-style stuffed crust.

MMMMM gud.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Old Republic
Darth Krelan - Imperial Loyalist
Ebon Hawk