Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alternate weapons unlock.

Gwena
07.09.2013 , 11:15 AM | #11
I would buy a "blaster pistol" unlock for my Operative in a heartbeat! He's a Twi'lek so he can only use weapons that clip with his lekku. >.< Also, he has a blaster pistol in cut scenes, and seems to know how to use it, despite the fact that neither Agent AC can even equip them. How ridiculous is that?
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

Fergz
07.09.2013 , 03:20 PM | #12
I am all for this as long as non force users cant use lightsabers, but i would like to have a vibrosword trooper

Gavin_Kelvar
07.09.2013 , 03:20 PM | #13
/sign I would pay good money to be able to dual wield on my Shadow. Saberstaffs are cool don't get me wrong but I like to RP my characters and having my primary weapon predetermined for me just takes away from the RP aspect.

I wouldn't mind if they kept some weapon types restricted to classes. For example pistols being Smugglers only (RP logic being that troopers would want something with more punch/range as a primary) and cannons being trooper only (RP logic being that only the military would have access to such weapons) but let rifles be a weapon usable by both classes. But I think they should at the very least make it so the weapons of the other advanced class can be used with no negative impact. In the case of Jedi/Sith classes open up all lightsaber types since it really makes no sense the current way.

Quote:
I personally hate that my choice of class (largely) restricts my primary weapon choice. To me the Vanguard should be carrying the giant assault cannon, catching attention across the battlefield while the Commando strikes light and fast with the "lighter" assault/blaster rifle. I hate that my "operative" lugs around a rifle instead of the pistols spies we're used to seeing spies carry.
I never understood this either. I always thought commandos were special forces who were supposed to be incredibly mobile soldiers that fight more with guerrilla tactics not Rambos carrying around arguably the most cumbersome weapons available.

SithKoriandr
07.09.2013 , 05:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Kelvar View Post
/sign I would pay good money to be able to dual wield on my Shadow. Saberstaffs are cool don't get me wrong but I like to RP my characters and having my primary weapon predetermined for me just takes away from the RP aspect.
And I would love to see all other Shadows switch over to Dual or SIngle Wielding Light Sabers, just so my Shadow is the only Double Bladed Saber user ^_^
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

brandonvi
07.10.2013 , 11:23 AM | #15
I made a post asking for this a while back I hope they do something like this I would really love to get a rifle for my commando

Margauxy
07.10.2013 , 11:44 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
/signed!!!!!

This is why I won't play a Sentinel or a Shadow, I think they are more interesting classes, but I HATE anything other than a single saber (Mainly because its been designed in a way that it looks Goofy to me, and I don't think Jedi should use saberstaffs IMO) So I roll Sage's and Guardian's but I really wanna play a Sentinel Class-wise. The same goes for Trooper, Love Commando, hate the 12 ft hand cannon.

i agree with this, i like my juggernaut but i love my marauder.. still i find myself playing my juggernaut more because it has the traditional 1 lightsaber

Luckeyduckey
07.10.2013 , 12:25 PM | #17
And how will animations work?

brandonvi
07.10.2013 , 03:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
And how will animations work?
there are like 20 or more animations for each weapon so they can either just take another animation that looks similar and use it or if they really want to put some work in it they could make new ones

honestly I am just fine with them using animations that are already in there we have a LOT of them

Reapers_Ghost
07.11.2013 , 02:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Fergz View Post
I am all for this as long as non force users cant use lightsabers, but i would like to have a vibrosword trooper
/signed

Reaper
Their can only be darkness where there is no light.

branmakmuffin
07.11.2013 , 02:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin_Kelvar View Post
If you want to dual-wield, play a Sentinel. Aside from Force vs. non-Force user, character class has nothing to do with RP. IC, all Sentinels, Guardians, Sages and Shadows are simply "Jedi."