uprooting the last seed.

So I just completed the seeker droid quest and uprooting the last seed with some players on my server. I had the entire intention of only doing the quest to receive the dread seed armor piece as a reward and mentioned this a couple of times....long story short someone chooses light side and wins the roll I return to the quest giver and I don't get my dread seed armor piece....I wanted to know can the quest be repeated to try and get the dread seed chest piece or was I screwed after doing all that...I'm not too familiar with all this endgame stuff I play mostly for the RP.

if you Esc before the end of the dialogue - nothing counts and you can start again from a blank list

it's good for managing you dark/light side or companions affection

but if you've finished the quest.... may be you can reset or abandon it and start again?

If you get the Dreadseed or the Starforager-armor, does NOT, in any way, depend on the conversation choice of one of your group members!

If you encountered this, it has to be a bug.

I've choosen the lightside option myself while everyone else in the group chose the dark option, and they got their dreadseed item and I got the starforager one.

But your situation is not quite clear to me. Do you actually got the starforager item or none at all?

If you did not get any, did your quest send you back to your mainworld (Dromund Kaas or Coruscant)? Or did your quest just started bugging and you have still to finish it?

Also, if your group members selected different options (light/dark), you have to get into seperate instances when talking to the questgiver on the main world (all those with light option have to speak to him seperate from the once who chose dark).

Edited by Tito_O

If you get the Dreadseed or the Starforager-armor, does NOT, in any way, depend on the conversation choice of one of your group members!

If you encountered this, it has to be a bug.

I've choosen the lightside option myself while everyone else in the group chose the dark option, and they got their dreadseed item and I got the starforager one.

well

if you look into Dulfy's guide:

Unless you click on the altar after defeating Lord Tagriss, you will get the Star Forager set by default so make sure to click on the altar if you want the Dreadseed set.

so it seems to me that OP do not click on the altar....

Edited by pan_sObak

I think it was that all of us went to go speak to the quest giver at the same time. But that kind of sucks. I chose the dark side option and they chose the light so now I'm stuck with a piece of gear that I have no use for socially after completing a long quest that was a drag. Could the quest be redone? Could a ticket be made requesting to rest everything? Or I'm I stuck here...I really wanted that armor piece and I get shafted.

What you can dig up got changed in the patch on Tuesday.

Macrobinoculars and Seeker Droid Missions

•Players who have completed Uprooting the Last Seed (Republic)/The Alchemy of Evil (Imperial) can now dig up both the Star Forager and Dreadseed armor pieces from the treasure dig sites, regardless of the Light or Dark Side choice made during the mission.

So even if you got the wrong chest, you can still get the other chest piece from Alderaan. Here is a link to the Dulfy guide on where to dig. http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dreadseed-and-star-forager-armor-locations-guide/

What you can dig up got changed in the patch on Tuesday.

So even if you got the wrong chest, you can still get the other chest piece from Alderaan. Here is a link to the Dulfy guide on where to dig. http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dreadseed-and-star-forager-armor-locations-guide/

OK cool this actually makes me feel a lot better. So basically just head over to alderaan and start digging. Anyone have an idea how long it usually takes?

Depends on luck and use of the seeker boosts. I usually could close a zone down in 30-45 minutes. Doesn't mean I got what I wanted but I got something. Took me about 20 hours to complete my dreadseed set and only got 1 duplicate item. I consider myself very lucky on this end though.